News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

LeBron is a best, the GOAT. What a game, those b2b 3s with 3 minutes left, jesus.

VA $l!m

1st time in 39 years with both conference finals going to 7.

Both games should be real interesting too, especially with the injuries.
I give the Celts/Cavs game almost a 50/50 chance of either winning with Love out.
& the The Warriors/Rockes is a complete toss up at this point without knowing whether Igoudala or Paul will play. Though i have a feeling neither will, which again feels almost like a 50/50 chance for both.

On a side note Mad Props to D. Lillard for making 1st team all NBA along side the likes of HArden, Lebron, durrant and a Davis. wow.
Really impressive considering how many dominate PGs there are in the league.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

LeBron just so impressive. Another GSW/Cavs Final is cool with me.

VA $l!m

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on May 28, 2018, 08:28:39 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 28, 2018, 08:07:36 PM
Fuck LEbron.

Freal, so bored with him.

Really wanted the win last night. Great learning experience for the young Celtics, and that will serve them well next year when they hopefully have better health.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

VA $l!m

HOuston, lol. 7-44 from 3.  37 missed 3 pointers most ever in a nba game. i think it was 27 straight missed 3s at one point. GG.

pcr3

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 28, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
HOuston, lol. 7-44 from 3.  37 missed 3 pointers most ever in a nba game. i think it was 27 straight missed 3s at one point. GG.

Yeah. That was gross to watch. Only chance Cavs have is if JR Smith pulls a JR Smith move and injures one of GSW's top 3 for the series. So, it could happen.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

VA $l!m

Crazy game. Warriors dodged a major bullet

VA $l!m

Quote from: pcr3 on May 28, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

Yeah. That was gross to watch. Only chance Cavs have is if JR Smith pulls a JR Smith move and injures one of GSW's top 3 for the series. So, it could happen.
lol, didnt even catch it originally but JR DID injure klay thompson's ankle with a dirty play. nice call.

Hicks

Damn, Warriors really clicking now, insane 3 balls from Curry tonight.

But when they're getting those kind of contributions from guys like McGee and Livingston, no way anybody can stop them. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Yeah, KD has looked kinda average and they still look unstoppable.

It's so fun to watch Golden State when they're shooting well, Klay and Stef pulling up and shooting 3s on fast breaks with clear lanes to the basket.

pcr3

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 03, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 28, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

lol, didnt even catch it originally but JR DID injure klay thompson's ankle with a dirty play. nice call.

If there's one thing we know, it's that JR is gonna JR.

VA $l!m

that KD is a baaad man.  :mrgreen:

emay