News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Quote from: PG on May 09, 2014, 01:19:30 PM
oh snap!!

Oh, boohoo...  We fund Palestine too...  They seem to have no qualms about launching Kazam Rockets into civilian areas in Israel (presumably occupied by "girls")...

And let's not get into Pakistan, a country that harbors terrorists and then complains when we have to do something about it b/c they won't...

Cry me a fucking river...

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

PIE-GUY

Quote from: twatts on May 09, 2014, 02:53:31 PM
oh snap!!

Oh, boohoo...  We fund Palestine too...  They seem to have no qualms about launching Kazam Rockets into civilian areas in Israel (presumably occupied by "girls")...

And let's not get into Pakistan, a country that harbors terrorists and then complains when we have to do something about it b/c they won't...

Terry

So, he points out the hypocrisy of Michelle caring about some girls and not others and you get pissy because there's more hypocrisy out there? I mean, that doesn't make him wrong.

And, FTR, the drone strikes are literally at the will of her husband to do or not do. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

twatts

Quote from: PG on May 09, 2014, 03:09:48 PM
Quote from: twatts on May 09, 2014, 02:53:31 PM
oh snap!!

Terry

So, he points out the hypocrisy of Michelle caring about some girls and not others and you get pissy because there's more hypocrisy out there? I mean, that doesn't make him wrong.

And, FTR, the drone strikes are literally at the will of her husband to do or not do.

So what you're saying is that Michelle shouldn't care about those girls b/c you don't think her husband cares enough about civilian casualties via drone strikes???  Would F111 bombing runs make you feel better???  CIA assassinations???  You argument only works if you can show that the POTUS and his wife are not troubled by the civilian casualties...

Really, do you think the parents of two teenage girls don't think about that when they (if you believe Michelle has that much influence over her husband and the country's foreign policy) order a strike???

I'll admit that I'm pretty aggressive per foreign policy, as a navy kid growing up in VaBch...  I have no qualms in supporting both sides in a conflict that we want to see resolved - make both friends and work with both (Palestine and Israel).  And I see no issue with projecting our power over countries that cannot or do not use their influence to bring about international peace (Pakistan).

YMMV...

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

ytowndan

The article notes this, but I'll put it here too.  This is very, very NSFW (but damn hilarious).

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/you-need-to-watch-john-olivers-hilariously-raunchy-take-on-political-ads/
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on May 12, 2014, 12:40:02 AM
The article notes this, but I'll put it here too.  This is very, very NSFW (but damn hilarious).

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/you-need-to-watch-john-olivers-hilariously-raunchy-take-on-political-ads/

Great stuff.
Three weeks in and dude is killing it.
Check out this SFW Climate Change bit

ytowndan

I agree.  He's been doing really well.

They're apparently looking into expanding the show to an hour.  Welcome news to me.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VDB

How am I just now seeing this?

Is this still Wombat?

birdman

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 16, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

Vermin supreme. He was my write in candidate in the last presidential election.
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 16, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

I don't know, but have you seen the recent Idaho Govenor Republican debate?

Couple of these guys give him a run for his money. Just skip over the guys in the suits, they are just regular crazy.

VDB

Still trying to figure out how one goes to jail for homeschooling.
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

A man named Dan Patrick is running for Lt. Governor in Texas. Two Lubbock-area TV stations, with an apparent assist from Google image search, helpfully put a face with the name:

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

runawayjimbo

How far has the country come in terms of gay rights? Gay Republicans (they do exist!) are actually putting their partners in their campaign ads.

Full story: http://nyti.ms/1l8LmlZ

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?