News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Solo Acoustic Winter 2018

Started by VDB, November 27, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonsobel

Quote from: pcr3 on February 10, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Cambridge tonight. SO PUMPED!!!

you and me both.  I'll be there with my daughter.  I think we're in the last row on the balcony, but we're in!
sing me back home before I die

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on February 10, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Cambridge tonight. SO PUMPED!!!

Have a blast! Ill be there for the tour closer next weekend.  Can't wait.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Super jealous. I watched that entire set from last night and enjoyed the hell out of it.

There actually was some pretty sick loop/jams. Wolfmans and Come together/Rise got a tad trippy! And of course, the Trey story-telling Time pulls the heart strings everytime.
Bring in the dude!

jasonsobel

Such a great night.

Beautiful venue, great acoustics/sound, and quiet & respectful crowd while Trey was playing.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

pcr3

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 10, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
wow, that venue is gorgeous.

You have no idea. It is incredible. The sound tonight was perfect. 24 hour rule yadda yadda yadda...that was one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

I don't know what stories are out there, but the Fishman wheatgrass enema story tonight was top notch.  :-D
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

jasonsobel

I'm sure the other tapes will be great too, but all the tapers were in the last row of the balcony.  As far as I know, Ted was the only taper who brought a mic cable long enough to clamp to the balcony rail and run the cable back to the taper's seats. 

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=597957

sls.stormyrider

looking forward to hearing it.
I love that venue, saw Joshua Redman there about 10 years ago and gonna see Anat Cohen in April
Bummed that I missed this one
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Caravan2001

I watched last nights stream.  It was great.  Love the acoustic tube!

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Lakewood '97? Helluva night for a 16yo first-time fan.
Is this still Wombat?

mehead

Quote from: VDB on February 12, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
Lakewood '97? Helluva night for a 16yo first-time fan.

That's exactly what I was thinking when he started telling the story.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged