News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 - Season 8 Starts Sunday!

Started by UncleEbinezer, January 15, 2010, 02:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleEbinezer

Who else is pumped about a new season of 24!!!!  I know I am!

Jack Bauer joke of the day:

If you spell Jack Bauer in a Scrabble game, you win. Forever.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

thatfargone

My interest in 24 dropped off when, as a heroin addict, somehow Jack was able to save the world instead of nodding out every few minutes and scoring more dope.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

mattstick

Quote from: thatfargone on January 15, 2010, 02:26:26 PM
My interest in 24 dropped off when, as a heroin addict, somehow Jack was able to save the world instead of nodding out every few minutes and scoring more dope.

lol

antelope19

Superman has one weakness: Kryptonite.  Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

I enjoyed the first two hours of Season 8.  Cuthbert for another season = has this dude's attention. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

I don't like how they made CTU this season.  But I might warm up to it as the season progresses
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Episodes 3 and 4 were good.  I have to decided to see this season through based on the first four episodes. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Undermind

Quote from: sophist on January 19, 2010, 10:37:44 AM
Episodes 3 and 4 were good.  I have to decided to see this season through based on the first four episodes.

Just watched them tonight.  Pretty kick ass imo.  Didn't see Rene cutting the dude's hand off at the end coming.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Undermind on January 21, 2010, 11:20:46 PM
Quote from: sophist on January 19, 2010, 10:37:44 AM

Just watched them tonight.  Pretty kick ass imo.  Didn't see Rene cutting the dude's hand off at the end coming.

Did not see that either.  It definitely put and interesting twist into it.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: Undermind on March 27, 2010, 08:34:22 AM
This is the last season of 24. 
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hmfTX2YQosukYS3Xus3ctguNjQvAD9EMMO7O0

I don't mind this.  I like the show and will miss watching it.  But I would rather then stop then become what the simpsons have become.  I used to religiously watch the simpsons, now i can barely ever remember that it is on.  I don't think that I have watched a new episode on Sunday in a couple of years
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thatfargone

Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

kellerb