News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 season 6:official thread

Started by sophist, January 08, 2007, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

oooh one more day!!  cant wait to watch on my new TV 8-)   too bad I don't have a High def cable receiver... YET
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

Here, if I go to the cable company office I can make services changes and even get the new box on the spot. Time I get home, plug it in, everything's set...

There is still time.

whyweigh5.0

ok.. after the west coast is done watching someone is going to have to give a recap.  I went out with some buddies for wings and beer for the game and they refused to bring me home early after we got there.  so i didnt get home till halfway through 24 :x
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

I think I might would accidentally spoil some of tomorrow's shows if I tried to recap tonight's.

sophist

recap: Jack returns to the USA (18 months after season 5 ends).  The country is in utter chaos  President Wayne Palmer agrees to trade Jack for information regarding the known whereabouts of islamic terrorists.  Jack agrees to sacrifice his life.  Jack discovers that different islamic terrorists are behind the attacks, he escapes his captors.  He prevents a terrorist attack on the LA metro train line. 

more details to follow

kill count: 2
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

WOW...still the only TV show that can get me up and pacing around my apartment.   :lol: :clap:  Tonights shows were great!!!!!  I can't wait until tomorrow night!   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

tet

i'd still put the kill count at 1, the 2nd was only an 'assist'.

btw, the collaboration of Jack + Assad shall be referred to from henceforth as Team JackAss. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on January 15, 2007, 09:16:57 AM
btw, the collaboration of Jack + Assad shall be referred to from henceforth as Team JackAss. 

LOL.
:clap:
+k

VA $l!m

so i watched...

i guess that means i Have to watch tonite...

still doesnt do much for me.

last good thing Keifer did was LOst boys, IMO. :wink:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sophist

Quote from: VA slim on January 15, 2007, 11:59:30 AM
so i watched...

i guess that means i Have to watch tonite...

still doesnt do much for me.

last good thing Keifer did was LOst boys, IMO. :wink:

trust me, it gets better.  604 will be the free hit, until then your just watching others get high.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

The reason they are running 4 in the first week is because it's all just a runup to the end of ep04.

mattstick

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 15, 2007, 12:15:46 PM
The reason they are running 4 in the first week is because it's all just a runup to the end of ep04.

They did it like that last season too... I think it's a good way to get people involved right away.

mattstick

sophist

method: "vampire bite"   :lol:

cool site matt.  thank you for sharing.