News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Official KARMA thread

Started by guyforget, February 04, 2010, 07:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 06:40:11 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on February 10, 2010, 03:34:48 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 10, 2010, 11:15:12 AM
HEY GUYZ.  I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.  OK?

YTOWNDAN AND NEW GUY, YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.

SPEAK NOW!
:evil: :police:

I gave you a +K?  Hmm...I must have hit the wrong button last night...  :wink:

Easily rectified, given >24 hours    :evil:

I've already found out that if you +k someone you can still -k them. It takes away the k you gave them plus another for the smite. I accidentally +k'd guyforget and had to fix it.  :wink:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

redrum

Quote from: Undermind on February 10, 2010, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 12:02:26 PM
Before you ask, I +k'd you for your caplocked sleuthing. But at the same time I'd like to -K you for the avatar, we've all seen your ass for long enough... How's about a change?  :evil: :police:

I took somebody's advice and right clicked and blocked that horrible picture.  Fauxs' posts are now some what less annoying!

nice! i just figured out how to block it too. woohoo!!  :clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: redrum on February 10, 2010, 06:48:40 PM
Before you ask, I +k'd you for your caplocked sleuthing. But at the same time I'd like to -K you for the avatar, we've all seen your ass for long enough... How's about a change?  :evil: :police:

I took somebody's advice and right clicked and blocked that horrible picture.  Fauxs' posts are now some what less annoying!

How? I don't think I'm able to do that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 06:50:27 PM

Adblock.  Right click, and block image.  Worked for me.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

You are both welcome.

Undermind

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 10, 2010, 07:40:49 PM

You are both welcome.

thanks RJ!!!!
+k
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: ytowndan on February 10, 2010, 06:59:45 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 06:50:27 PM

Adblock.  Right click, and block image.  Worked for me.

I'm shocked and offended that you all don't like my avatar:(

blatboom

guyforget

-AD_

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 11, 2010, 11:14:06 AM

I'm shocked and offended that you all don't like my avatar:(
I've had avatars turned off ever since.
:-P
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Faux - you are getting smited for loving Forest Gump. I can't believe it's come to this. Usually your the negative Nancy, while I'm arguing the merits of something. Go figure you love Forest Gump. There really is no hope for you!  :wink:

Love you, man!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 18, 2010, 09:34:27 PM
Faux - you are getting smited for loving Forest Gump. I can't believe it's come to this. Usually your the negative Nancy, while I'm arguing the merits of something. Go figure you love Forest Gump. There really is no hope for you!  :wink:

Love you, man!

Pie Guy, I love it that you "get" me.  I've got a pretty ser man crush on you right now...I hope birdman doesn't see this!

:)

kellerb

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 18, 2010, 09:57:08 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 18, 2010, 09:34:27 PM

Love you, man!

Pie Guy, I love it that you "get" me.  I've got a pretty ser man crush on you right now...I hope birdman doesn't see this!

:)

Don't worry, most of us have some form or another of man-crush on pie-guy

sophist

::backs slowly out of thread and leaves a copy of Boy George's greatest hits and a sixer of Zima::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie