News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

My Favorite whyweigh Photo

Started by mistercharlie, March 07, 2010, 01:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

fixed the original post.  There were a couple of doubles and some werent even there.  When I was posting this on was on the edge of being asleep and awake.  I dozed off while making the post a couple of times and then I woke up in the morning with it posted so I must have managed to hit the post button before going to bed :lol:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

whyweigh5.0

I just checked the timestamps and it looks like the time wasn't set on my camera that night because it says that that photo was taken at 1:29pm.  Now I could have accidentally set the AM and PM mixed up but I don't think that they played that long.  All I know is that it was their second show at Bonnaroo.  So we can rule out KDF.. sorry mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 07, 2010, 01:29:24 PM
What song was that during Shawn?

Please, oh please tell me it was KDF.  :evil:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

whatapiper

love those pics and the progression, 2nd from bottom gets my vote
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mistercharlie

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on March 08, 2010, 01:25:31 AM

This is by far my favorite version of this pic! It has been my desktop so so damned long. I did however re-edit it a little to make the spots you cut out less obvious.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 17, 2010, 05:17:39 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on August 17, 2010, 05:03:47 PM
Peep this shot!

Trey Anastasio & Page McConnell @ VZW Amphitheatre, Charlotte NC - 2010/07/02

That one's good, but I like this one from the same show.
Trey Anastasio & Page McConnell @ VZW Amphitheatre, Charlotte NC - 2010/07/02

Yeah, that's pretty solid, it'd be better though if you could see all of pages face.

I just like seeing Treys smile on that other one though. Just a happy moment....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Wow flipping thru his pics on his Flikr account....some amazing stuff.
RIP man, wish you were still with us.