News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 28, 2009, 01:38:31 PM
Quote from: Sophist on August 28, 2009, 01:33:05 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 28, 2009, 01:01:21 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on August 28, 2009, 12:26:35 PM
Pieguy's experience explains a lot about his fascination with asian woman...understood.
:lol:

That was my same thought when I read his post! (well, that, and that maybe I should visit asia to solve my dilemma)
I'm no longer calling you Scotty, you are now tiny tim.
:shakehead:

I guess I asked for that one didn't I.....

But it's not that I'm small it's just....... oh wtu.....
Scotty, I'm just joshing.  it's cool, I will still be a good wingman on lot for you. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 28, 2009, 02:07:32 PM
Oh man.  I still have nightmares about the flooded mess at JB in 95. Liquid pooring through my vision while dealing with a nasty case of the sh*ts caused by the boomers from the night before. Ugliest bathroom experience of my life. Made me sympathize with the dude in Trainspotting, if you know what I mean.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 28, 2009, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 28, 2009, 02:07:32 PM
Oh man.  I still have nightmares about the flooded mess at JB in 95. Liquid pooring through my vision while dealing with a nasty case of the sh*ts caused by the boomers from the night before. Ugliest bathroom experience of my life. Made me sympathize with the dude in Trainspotting, if you know what I mean.

Man, I'm changing avatars faster than WTU is changing underwear!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

fauxpaxfauxreal

So am I, that's not saying much.

VDB

So what does it say about (some) Phish fans that these stories are all far worse than what I've encountered in the bathrooms at major college football games -- in the student section no less?   :shakehead:

Maybe I'll give the benefit of the doubt and blame it all on infrastructure ... yeah ...

At Hampton, while we're sharing tales, some folks had discovered and were using the janitor's closet in one of the bathrooms. At least there was a floor sink there to clean mops and whatnot.
Is this still Wombat?

fauxpaxfauxreal

I used a floor sink for mops before...and not at a Phish concert.

:wtu:

whyweigh5.0

At the Dead show back in Feb... I think it was Feb, right?  at Penn State.  Anyway, I bumped into one of the janitors in the elevator and he was telling me he was on his way up into the seats to clean up another mess.  He wasn't sure if it was going to be someones piss or puke.  But he was sure it was some form of human waste.  He told me that he saw girls up in the seats just pullin down their pants right at their seat and kinda sitting way on the edge of the seat and just going... right there :frustrated:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

justjezmund

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on August 28, 2009, 07:08:05 PM
At the Dead show back in Feb... I think it was Feb, right?  at Penn State.  Anyway, I bumped into one of the janitors in the elevator and he was telling me he was on his way up into the seats to clean up another mess.  He wasn't sure if it was going to be someones piss or puke.  But he was sure it was some form of human waste.  He told me that he saw girls up in the seats just pullin down their pants right at their seat and kinda sitting way on the edge of the seat and just going... right there :frustrated:

oh i def saw people pissin in bottles and in some of the various nooks that are all over the BJC.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

redrum

But he was sure it was some form of human waste. 
He told me that he saw girls up in the seats just pullin down their pants right at their seat and kinda sitting way on the edge of the seat and just going... right there :frustrated:

that's hot. 

:wink:

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

whyweigh5.0

Redrum like the golden showers :-o
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: redrum on August 28, 2009, 10:23:29 PM
But he was sure it was some form of human waste. 
He told me that he saw girls up in the seats just pullin down their pants right at their seat and kinda sitting way on the edge of the seat and just going... right there :frustrated:

that's hot. 

:wink:

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie