News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/12 - Deer Creek - Noblesville, IN - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, August 12, 2010, 11:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

any idea why horse>silent is their ultimate buzzkill combo now?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
looks like a perfect 2nd set if they just had left that out. oh  well, guess its a nice garaunteed 2 song piss break.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

note:  I heard that lyric change as "Let cactus take over."  Then trey looked over at Mike and Mike sorta took a solo.

redrum

Quote from: Undermind on August 12, 2010, 11:30:39 PM

Fee@> N2O> Kung@#> Fire&

@ w/ Megaphone
# Last Time Played 6/17/04 (88 Shows)
& The lyrics to Fire were changed to "Move over and let nitrous take over."

W T F

cant remember the last encore that looked this hot.
well done, phish.
:clap:

cant wait to hear it.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Gumbo72203

Quote from: postjack on August 12, 2010, 11:55:14 PM

love that show! it's like curb but darker and funnier. and it's Louis ck, like the greatest comedian alive.

hot encore we have here, I'm sad I missed the show.

My friends showed me the first couple episodes a couple weeks ago......  fucking brilliant.

but umm.....  they've got hefty shoes to fill, now.........for tomorrow, and Alpine. 

I can't wait to dig into this Roggae, Drowned, and Hood.  Oh, and the encore.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

Just getting home.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!  This show was awesome. I spent the show raging with JJ, JPhishman,  :wtu: & Tomapella. It was a blast!!!! The 'party favors' from Scottie made set II all that much better!!!

That encore was unfucking believable. Trey was swinging the megaphone around his microphone to create all the weirdness that was N20 -> Kung.

Buffalo Fuckin' Bill!!!!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Now it's time to drug myself to sleep.  :tte: speaking of which, tte was the only bad point.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 01, 2010, 08:48:34 AM
I'm gonna call

Windy City @ Toyota Park
Ginseng Sullivan @ T-Ride
Destiny Unbound @ The Greek
Run Like An Antelope @ Deer Creek (and something tells me "Too much of Everything" will be soundchecked)

Finally got one right!!!

I called that shit back in April!

aphineday

What a great show minus the TTE. The second set was straight fire. I spent the show rocking with Play it Leo. During the encore we were both  :crazy: :clap: :rawk:.
Can't wait to meet the rest of the crew tomorrow!
:phish: :phish:
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

Quote from: aphineday on August 13, 2010, 02:04:48 AM
What a great show minus the TTE. The second set was straight fire. I spent the show rocking with Play it Leo. During the encore we were both  :crazy: :clap: :rawk:.

We were all wondering where Play It Leo ended up.

aphineday

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 13, 2010, 02:05:53 AM
Quote from: aphineday on August 13, 2010, 02:04:48 AM

We were all wondering where Play It Leo ended up.
We were on the lawn about 1/2 way up under the "4". See you guys tomorrow. By the way, just happen to be staying at the same hotel as the band tonight. Saw CK in the elevator, and what appeared to be Page walking around down stairs.  :beers:
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Caravan2001

Just finished listening to the second set....pretty decent...Good encore...will listen to the first set on the plane tomorrow.

Caravan2001

Quote from: kellerb on August 13, 2010, 12:50:07 AM
note:  I heard that lyric change as "Let cactus take over."  Then trey looked over at Mike and Mike sorta took a solo.

That's what he says.....LOL phish.com.....what dipshits.....