News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/08 - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Caravan2001, August 08, 2011, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

spaced

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

G. Augusto

Hicks

Buffalo Budd

I kinda like the vid without aud, I can make up what the jams sound like and guess the next tune.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 08, 2011, 11:34:31 PM
I kinda like the vid without aud, I can make up what the jams sound like and guess the next tune.

Me too, they are enhancing my relisten of 8/6. 

Hicks

Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF, Lawn Boy, Tube, BOTT, Wilson, Axilla, Split

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

Hicks

Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF, Lawn Boy, Tube, BOTT, Wilson, Axilla, Split, BDTNL

/set

Multibeast12

mistuhfry

Any thoughts on the 08.09 show?  you know... Jerry and all.

mbw

as long as they save the yem and mikes groove for tahoe, i'm ok with these repeats.  :police: