News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-20/21 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, January 30, 2009, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Train

Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet. For all us dad's going to Alpine,Sunday will be the best Fathers Day ever. :banana:

whyweigh5.0

what the hell does it say at the bottom of that Motel 6 sign in your avatar.  I cant read it
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

A-Train

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 01, 2009, 11:03:30 AM
what the hell does it say at the bottom of that Motel 6 sign in your avatar.  I cant read it

Not sure,(something) welcome. It's from Vegas obviously.

jedifunk

Quote from: A-Train on February 01, 2009, 10:55:06 AM
Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet. For all us dad's going to Alpine,Sunday will be the best Fathers Day ever. :banana:

awesome... except for i won't be with my son on fathers day... which sucks
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

A-Train

Quote from: jedifunk on February 01, 2009, 12:20:24 PM

Sorry,that does suck. Will you at least be at the show?

Mr Minor

Yeah, that does suck.  I didn't realize that.  Damn. 

Best Father's Day ever= first Father's Day after my son was born.

I love Phish and all, but being there on Father's Day won't make it the best one ever.   :|

A-Train

Quote from: Mr Minor on February 01, 2009, 01:31:38 PM

Yeah, that does suck.  I didn't realize that.  Damn. 

Best Father's Day ever= first Father's Day after my son was born.

I love Phish and all, but being there on Father's Day won't make it the best one ever.   :|

True that about the first being the best. Me and my wife met on tour,so you could say without Phish my son wouldn't even be here. So it will be really special.

jedifunk

same situation here... wife & i met @ utah 98... but still, i think fathers day is always better spent with your kids
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

A-Train

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 01, 2009, 11:03:30 AM

figured it out. pet's are welcome. In the '90 most tour heads stayed at Motel Six(as if this isn't common knowledge). We use to take over those places and rage all night.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 01, 2009, 10:01:53 AM
Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 01, 2009, 09:16:40 AM
  Does anyone know when the Live Nation Tix are sent out??  I wonder if people  are gonna have summer tour tix for trade at the Hampton lots.

Unless they printed @ home, I bet not.

Were tickets able to be printed at home for previous tours?

It seems like this will create SO many fake tickets being sold on the lot. 
I'm pretty sure you are able to print as many copies of a ticket you want, but probably only 1 can be scanned.
Bring in the dude!

mattstick

Yes they've had ticketfast tickets as far back as 2002 that I remember.

whatapiper

off the bat i should say it's been a while! i havn't logged on here in a couple years, it's good to see some of the same pholks on here.   

I'm in with a pair for the second night on the lawn, my first alpine show and my wife's first show!   i grew up one exit from hampton coliseum but have been out in the northwest for the better part of 10 years.   

Any rumors about a release of more dates for august, i was crossing fingers for The Gorge!

I too had pavilion seats in "my cart" only to get spit out after giving my CC info, i registered the night before to speed up the process and may have helped in the end.   i thought all was lost when those seats disappeared...or maybe it was the half dozen others that vanished as well.  but i cannot complain, i thought i may never see the boys again and now i have tickets to the tour closer!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

lifeboy13

Gonna make some cookies to sell after the show.  I'm a nursing home cook and have access to a large mixer and ovens so in 99' I made about 60 bags (3 per bag) and sold out in about 10 minutes at a buck a bag.  Now I usually bring about 200+ bags and walk around with them in HOOD milk crates right after the show.  I love to vend, and nobody else brings cookies.  My favorite line to shout out was "Who's Got the Munchies"!!
Good Day, Every Day!