News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012-06/30-07/01 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

Started by anthrax, March 03, 2012, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 30, 2012, 01:47:31 PM
checking out of work soon to hit the road and pick up willsteele.
getting psyched.

High - 91°F
Night - 66°
Wind - NNW at 7 mph
Phish - Lukewarm
Moonphase - Waxing Gibbous

* kellerb sends MBW's resume to hiddentrack.com

mistercharlie

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 30, 2012, 01:20:24 PM
Quote from: aphineday on June 30, 2012, 01:14:31 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on June 30, 2012, 01:08:29 PM
Quote from: aphineday on June 30, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
If anyone happens to be on site early and can grab me a poster, I'd be very appreciative.

Even though it's not the Pollock Print you were hoping for? Well, I guess it's still better than the Deer Creek poster. I was blown away by the amount of people I saw carrying those last night, but I guess some people have no taste.
Lol can't win 'em all. I was fairly sure I was beyond reaching for that anyway. I dog the print though.
I was also shocked. If people will buy that garbage, I might consider a second line of work (and I'm a horrible artist).

I wonder how many people would buy matts print if walking through the lot with a limited run.

I'd say at least 50 and probably one spun girl who says something like "wow, that's beautiful. I want to get that tattooed on my back".

Speaking of bad tattoos, I saw a girl last night who had the state of Michigan tattooed on her stomach, northern peninsula and all. It wasn't an outline either it was solid black and covered her entire stomach. I thought it was a hideous birthmark until I realized it was shaped like Michigan.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 30, 2012, 01:49:01 PM
If anyone happens to be on site early and can grab me a poster, I'd be very appreciative.

Even though it's not the Pollock Print you were hoping for? Well, I guess it's still better than the Deer Creek poster. I was blown away by the amount of people I saw carrying those last night, but I guess some people have no taste.
Lol can't win 'em all. I was fairly sure I was beyond reaching for that anyway. I dog the print though.
I was also shocked. If people will buy that garbage, I might consider a second line of work (and I'm a horrible artist).

I wonder how many people would buy matts print if walking through the lot with a limited run.

I'd say at least 50 and probably one spun girl who says something like "wow, that's beautiful. I want to get that tattooed on my back".

Speaking of bad tattoos, I saw a girl last night who had the state of Michigan tattooed on her stomach, northern peninsula and all. It wasn't an outline either it was solid black and covered her entire stomach. I thought it was a hideous birthmark until I realized it was shaped like Michigan.
At least she was geographically correct.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

gah

Quote from: aphineday on June 30, 2012, 02:01:46 PM

'm surprised she didn't have one of those juggalo axe things in the middle, you know what I'm talking about, those little running people things with the axe I think? I don't knwo about that whole culture thing, but iirc, keller said there's a lot of those kids out there.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 30, 2012, 02:16:50 PM

'm surprised she didn't have one of those juggalo axe things in the middle, you know what I'm talking about, those little running people things with the axe I think? I don't knwo about that whole culture thing, but iirc, keller said there's a lot of those kids out there.

Hatchetman, I'm ashamed I know that.

mistercharlie

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 30, 2012, 02:53:26 PM

There are tons of juggalos here, sadly. And don't feel too bad about knowing what a hatchetman is, I used to have a buddy who loved ICP, and he convinced me to go see them once, back in '96 or '97. They played at a local movie theatre-turned-music venue, horrible music, horrible people, but they did put on a very energetic show. Not that that's a good thing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Keep in mind:  They might SEEM un-evolved, but genetically they've got something figured out.

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 30, 2012, 02:56:50 PM

There are tons of juggalos here, sadly. And don't feel too bad about knowing what a hatchetman is, I used to have a buddy who loved ICP, and he convinced me to go see them once, back in '96 or '97. They played at a local movie theatre-turned-music venue, horrible music, horrible people, but they did put on a very energetic show. Not that that's a good thing.

DUDE! I shit you not, I just saw these two lesbians, and one of them had florida on her right forearm, and ohio on her left!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

kellerb

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 30, 2012, 03:23:55 PM

DUDE! I shit you not, I just saw these two lesbians, and one of them had florida on her right forearm, and ohio on her left!

I assume her pubes were trimmed into the shape of North Carolina

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on June 30, 2012, 03:19:26 PM
Keep in mind:  They might SEEM un-evolved, but genetically they've got something figured out.
The only thing I think they have figured out is how to get every one of their female fans, or juggalettes, to show you their boobs at the drop of a faygo cap.

Mind you there's not may of them who's boobs you would want to see, but there are a few that you are pretty glad you saw.

Check out these chicks from one of the "Gathering of the Juggalos", not super cute, but they are super naked. I guess they just spent the whole day naked, there are a bunch of pictures of these girls.

***NSFW***
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KMZFDfMBBAM/T1fmY3tiJLI/AAAAAAAACiM/ceaQj0Q0bo8/s1600/naked_girls_at_festival.jpg

barnesy305

Quote from: kellerb on June 30, 2012, 03:44:26 PM

Rhode Island, she likes to keep it clean.

kellerb

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 30, 2012, 04:03:36 PM
Quote from: kellerb on June 30, 2012, 03:44:26 PM

Rhode Island, she likes to keep it clean.

* kellerb looks at US map again.
Sounds like Scoliosis to me

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog