News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Ween and Primus from HORDE 97 Nissan Pavillion

Started by cleech74, February 11, 2008, 10:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

And a little Col Bruce thrown in for good measure. 

First torrent is the 2nd stage, from that day.  It's missing the Morphine set. :oops:  Second torrent is Primus on the main stage, same day. 

This was the first time for me and my peeps seeing Ween live.  We were totally pschyed, and thought the set was cut short.  Good times, none the less.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=513061

WEEN
H.O.R.D.E.
8/16/97
NISSAN PAVALION
BRISTOW,VA
d03t01 - Golden Eel
d03t02 - Spinal Meningitis
d03t03 - Piss up a Rope *
d03t04 - Freedom of '76

* w/ John Popper

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=513045

Primus
8/16/97
H.O.R.D.E.
Nissan Pavalion,
Bristow, VA

01.Damn Blue Collar Tweekers
02.My Name is Mud
03.Puddin' Taine
04.Jerry was a Racecar Driver
05.Shake Hands with Beef
06.Eleven
07.Groundhog's Day->To Defy the Laws of Tradition...(tape flip)
08....To Defy the Laws of Tradition
09.Seas of Cheese
10.Over the Falls
11.Tommy the Cat
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

antelope19

What was the line up for this year?  I can't remember if we went in '96 or '97.  The year we went had 311, Blues Traveler and Lenny Kravitz, among many others, iirc. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

I missed this one as I opted to go to a little thing called "The Great Went" instead...

Quote from: antelope19 on February 11, 2008, 10:55:46 AM
What was the line up for this year?  I can't remember if we went in '96 or '97.  The year we went had 311, Blues Traveler and Lenny Kravitz, among many others, iirc. 

That was 96. I was there as well.

cleech74

Blues Traveler played all of them, right?

97 they did Devil Went Down to Georgia, still one of the best versions of a cover ever. :evil:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Quote from: cleech74 on February 11, 2008, 11:02:24 AM
Blues Traveler played all of them, right?

97 they did Devil Went Down to Georgia, still one of the best versions of a cover ever. :evil:

Yeah. H.O.R.D.E. was Popper's baby.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 11, 2008, 10:57:50 AM
I missed this one as I opted to go to a little thing called "The Great Went" instead...

It's this kind of stuff that reminds me how much I hate the fact that I didn't get into the phish until college(late '97).  I def could have gone to a number of great shows while in HS.   :frustrated: 

Ah well, what's done is done.   :-D 

cleech74

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 11, 2008, 10:57:50 AM
That was 96. I was there as well.

Out of curiosity, Have you ever seen any of those circulate? 

rowjimmy

yes. but not for some time.
I know a few guys who taped that night, though.

rowjimmy

Uh... I just looked at this torrent. It's got the Spiritualized set!!!
So downloading that now.

cleech74

Should I check that out?  I know nothing about them.

antelope19

Quote from: cleech74 on February 11, 2008, 12:03:31 PM
Should I check that out?  I know nothing about them.

Apparently you didn't notice the !!! at the end.   :wink: :-P

rowjimmy