News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/09 - Harvey's Outdoor Theatre - Lake Tahoe, NV - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Caravan2001, August 09, 2011, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

emay

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 09, 2011, 10:22:16 PM
People can hate, but Trey's playing keeps getting better and better with every tour....remember last summer when every song was whale central station?

I seem to remember people fluffing that garbage too.   :samurai:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on August 09, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
People can hate, but Trey's playing keeps getting better and better with every tour....remember last summer when every song was whale central station?

I hate on everything

Caravan2001

sure, there's always one in every crowd, but nobody can deny all the shows they have been playing have resulted in improved chops....

BTW, Sour D'z in the house

and PYITE

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

aphineday

Quote from: Hicks on August 09, 2011, 10:20:26 PM
Quote from: aphineday on August 09, 2011, 10:19:06 PM
Also, Mike's new haircut makes him look like a butchy lesbian.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard 

It was indeed the the topic everyone was "buzzing" about when they hit the stage on Friday.
That's how you know you have a bad haircut. ;)

I love Rift, and I really dig this set thus far. Anyone else notice both Page and Trey reacting to the fog machine? LOL good shit.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

nakedpa

just got in from the grocery store - wish i could watch tonights show!  any free streams happenin?

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 09, 2011, 10:25:51 PM

sure, there's always one in every crowd, but nobody can deny all the shows they have been playing have resulted in improved chops....

BTW, Sour D'z in the house

and PYITE

:smoke: were in the same boat

and this show is getting exciting. :beerbang:

Caravan2001

emay

Caravan2001

gonna have to put the munchkins down in a bit, but I am gonna try to keep the list updated as best as I can....flailed after weekapaug last night, but nobody was even in the thread by that point.....remember when LST's popped off?

BTW, this pyite is cranking so far....

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 09, 2011, 10:29:02 PM
gonna have to put the munchkins down in a bit, but I am gonna try to keep the list updated as best as I can....flailed after weekapaug last night, but nobody was even in the thread by that point.....remember when LST's popped off?

BTW, this pyite is cranking so far....

yeah and I dont expect too many paugers at this show....and its a tuesday night, whats good paug!!!!!