News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Songs

Started by Casey Lenahan, December 15, 2006, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

hey i finished fee completely    :banana: :banana:

can someone check to see if its alright thanks
I owe Aug $20

tet

Quote from: tehdead on December 15, 2006, 09:23:56 PM
hey i finished fee completely    :banana: :banana:

can someone check to see if its alright thanks

no, the dates are in the wrong format and will not link properly like that.  you may have to pick a "custom" format in Word to get that column sorted right.

they must be in 1999-12-31 format, not 1999/12/31.  good work on the rest of it though, we're gettin there!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Casey Lenahan

ahhh woops

hey tet i cant edit the songs page. Like i cannot add a song to the songs page there is no edit button
I owe Aug $20

tet

Quote from: tehdead on December 15, 2006, 10:05:14 PM
ahhh woops

hey tet i cant edit the songs page. Like i cannot add a song to the songs page there is no edit button

because it's a Category page.  if you want to add something to it, you need to put [[Category:Song]] on the bottom of that page.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

No, you gotta log in!  You can edit the [[Category:Song]] page or the [[Songs]] page.

The Songs page has links to the category page that we'll use.  Category pages have a top section, and they put a nice list together of any page that is tagged [[Category:Song]] (the song pages).

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.