News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

moe.'s winter tour

Started by williaa, February 12, 2007, 09:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

williaa

I just got back from the Philly show and was blown away.  These guys were very tight all the way through.  They played three sets, the first being all acoustic.  Also, in the middle of the third set, Aron Magner, Marc Brownstein, and Sammy Altman (former Biscuits drummer) came on and jammed for abbout 15 minutes.  It was a great show all the way through, and Im really lookin forward to seein them again.  Has anyone else been to any of their shows this tour?

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=504158
moe.
February 10,2007
Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA

Source:Schoeps MK41(DINA)>KC5> CMC6 >Sound Devices 722
Lineage: Wavelab 6(resample,dither)->cd wave->flac
Taped by: Jon Merin
Transferred by: Jon Merin

Disc 1
Set I:
01.  Intro
02.  Nebraska
03.  Conviction Song
04.  New York City
05.  Tambourine
06.  Blue Jeans Pizza
07.  Brittle End
08.  Time Again

Disc 2
Set II:
01.  Intro
02.  Meat
03.  Down Boy
04.  Okayalright
05.  Again and Again
06.  Spine Of A Dog>
07.  Understand>
08.  32 Things

Disc 3
Set III:
01.  Intro
02.  Bullet>
03.  Big World
04.  McBain >
05.  Disco Jam$>
06.  Mcbain>

Disc 4
01.  Lazarus>
02.  Dr. Graffenberg>
03.  Buster
04.  Crowd
05.  San Ber'dino (encore)

Set 1 was acoustic
$ w/ Aron Magner, Marc Brownstein & Sammy Altman

Bobafett

damn that looks hot...like Cristina Aguill...nevermind.  yeah i am gonna catch them in mobile in 3 wks.  haven't seen em since 03 Flagstaff show that was killer and less than a block from my house...my first show was in AL and they had the full light show and maybe 100 peeps...i stood in front of rob and just tripped balls staring at him...we wanted to hear some song(can't even remember what) but thay had a whole conversation with us that made it to DAT...then we got a Farmer Ben encore! yeah!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

OlfactoryHue

i missed that e factory show b/c i slacked and waited to long to get tickets, im still kicking myself

glad it was a good showing from moe

saw them back in october for the first time and had a good time, good enough of a time that i will see them again, but i wouldn't follow them around or anything, they do seem to have quite the following though, so much so that i wasnt' able to get a ticket to the e factory show
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

mixmasterob

I am trying to figure out a little something to do next week for my spring break.  I actually might hit up the 3/13 and 3/14 shows.  tix are pretty cheap, which is nice.  anyone else thinking of doing those?

emay

Won't be hitting up those shows, but just got my tickets and lift tickets for Snoe.down today!  :banana:

Casey Lenahan

OMG they played San Ber'dino
I owe Aug $20

emay

Anyone go to snoe.down last year?
and know about the tokeage situation in the olympic center?

Casey Lenahan

Yeah its easy to toke there. The security in the Olympic Center are workers with Secutiry shirts on. Also the Diso Biscuits will be there so there will be a lot more problems going on then someone toking
I owe Aug $20

AfterMidnight

Anyone going to the Hollywood show? Pretty sure I'm there...

mixmasterob

Tuesday, March, 13, 2007 Hal & Mal's Jackson, MS
Set 1: The Pit, Bearsong, Can't Seem to Find, Where Does the Time Go?, Sensory Deprivation Bank, She > St. Augustine
Set 2: Kyle's Song > So Long > Kyle's Song > Kids > Time Ed, meat. > Kids
E: Spine of a Dog, I Wanna Be Sedated

03/14/07 Varsity Theatre, Baton Rouge, LA
Set I: Understand, Nebraska1, Y.O.Y., Lost Along the Way, Brent Black> Water> Tailspin
Set II: Down Boy> McBain, It, Macintyre Range1 2, Recreational Chemistry> Bring It Back Home> Recreational Chemistry
E: Big World> Brent Black> McBain

1 Al. on acoustic
2 Rob on upright bass w/ bow
* from Phantasy Tour

couple of KILLER shows.  had a very nice time.  Got to camp last night, and had a nice hotel room Tuesday night.  All around good times.
If you have the chance, check this guys out.  They were completly solid.

williaa

BEARSONG IS TASTY

Whos goin to snoe.down, ill be there

emay

Quote from: williaa on March 15, 2007, 10:51:42 PM
Whos goin to snoe.down, ill be there

Ill be there. Maybe we can meet up and  :beers: the night away.

Casey Lenahan

i may go but only Saturday because some of my friends are bisco heads so they are just going to see bisco  :| but if i do ill let you know
I owe Aug $20

emay

Packing for Snoe.down!  :banana: