News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Eastbound and Down

Started by Blaise, March 03, 2009, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaise

Quite possibly the funniest show I have seen on TV since first season of always sunny. Plus, its on HBO so anything goes.

Featuring Danny Mcbride, who stole pinneaple express and was in a few other movies. He wrote it with jody best and ben hill who also wrote foot first way. Will Ferrel is the producer and has a recurring role in the show.

Check out the wsp reference in ep 1.

Show is hillarious.

blatboom

I've been meaning to check this out..
On-demand'd

ytowndan

I was hesitant to check it out, because it looked too "redneck" like for me.  But, I did and I'm glad I did.  It's pretty damn funny. 

I also caught the panic reference.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Caravan2001

It rules....So awesome....makes me want to do a ton of blow, though  :evil:

birdman

Quote from: caravan2001 on March 03, 2009, 11:15:12 PM
It rules....So awesome....makes me want to do a ton of blow, though  :evil:
Soon
Paug FTMFW!

danje

Just laughed my ass off watching this.

thechad

I think it's hilarious, my wife hates it.  :roll:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mehead

tivo'd chapter 1 last night..probably watch it 2night...is this the 1 w/ the WSP reference?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Poster Nutbag

I think its hilarious too... But I'm a big Will Ferrill fan also...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

whyweigh5.0

someone keeps telling me to watch this.  But I don't have HBO and it doesn't look like HBO lets you watch full episodes of anything of theirs on their site... which blows.  Its not on Hulu either
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

ytowndan

Quote from: mehead on March 15, 2009, 06:49:30 PM
tivo'd chapter 1 last night..probably watch it 2night...is this the 1 w/ the WSP reference?

Yeah, it's in a scene with him and his buddy at the bar. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

birdman

I watched the first four episodes last night.
Hilarious.
Thanks to the Paug for pointing this show out to me. :beers:
Paug FTMFW!

mehead

yup..just watched the first episode..freakin' mint..can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PHXmeUP

Caravan2001