News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by bluecaravan521, October 23, 2007, 11:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecaravan521

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 23, 2007, 11:20:06 PM
mini thread jack...
day man....ahaAAAAAA!

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

I think this show deserves its own thread.... I personally prefer nightman  :lol:  I love how these people are just the most immoral people ever and think nothing of it...power bottom! haha
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

mbw

night man...."you pin me down with youre stong hands and come inside me....."

alcoholandcoffeebeans

finally got around to findin' this on FX last night.

but phone rang and i didn't get to watch much.

gonna have to check it out more in depth here soon....
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

bluecaravan521

I loved the serial killer one...that was amazing at the end with the fridge! Frank is one fucked up muthah, the chainsaw and all.

Oh and also - phish reunion hope: Dayman->Suzy Greenberg>Nightman opener :-P
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

August

He's still at Coventry waiting for the fourth set!
OMG!

a

Blaise

Quite possibly my favorite show on TV

"Night man, ruler of the day man, master of karate and friendships.."

The invincible episode is my favorite of the new season.

rowjimmy

I've only seen a few but I really liked the Gun episode.

mbw

"you cant just come around here in your phish shirt..."
im a sucker for a phish refernece

mbw

catching up on some episodes i havent seen yet this morning....
pissed my self watching "charlie goes america all over everbodys ass"
had to throw this up on you tube...

"...gonna fly on an eagle"

alcoholandcoffeebeans

starts thursday.

i'm pretty much caught up.

i'm excited :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Caravan2001

just started season one dvd's....watched 3 episodes....funny shit, looking forward to watching the new ones....should I jump in on the new season, or do I need to finish one and two first?

G. Augusto

Quote from: caravan2001 on September 16, 2008, 11:11:17 PM
just started season one dvd's....watched 3 episodes....funny shit, looking forward to watching the new ones....should I jump in on the new season, or do I need to finish one and two first?

I guess you can jump right in, but it would be more enjoyable if you get all caught up first.
a

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: G. Augusto on September 17, 2008, 07:13:19 AM
Quote from: caravan2001 on September 16, 2008, 11:11:17 PM

I guess you can jump right in, but it would be more enjoyable if you get all caught up first.
a

ditto.
sometimes they reference old shows kinda vaguely...

Mr Minor

So ridiculously funny last night.  "Who pooped the bed?"  I mean, come on.  Devito is awesome.  I was rolling.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 10, 2008, 10:03:30 AM
So ridiculously funny last night.  "Who pooped the bed?"  I mean, come on.  Devito is awesome.  I was rolling.

so good!
busting "sex in the city" 's balls was good too.....

"gonna take off my bra and blast my nips.."

SO GOOD.  :-)