News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

paug art gallery

Started by jedifunk, April 29, 2008, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

moot point...

...because the official 'paug gallery is open!

http://week4paug.net/index.php?action=gallery

or, click on the Gallery link on the top menu.

any volunteers for mods (approve, delete, keep tidy, etc...)??
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

nobody has noticed this yet, or is no one interested?  i'll uninstall it if it won't be used...
-Phish

antelope19

I will volunteer to be a mod for that.  I hadn't seen it yet.  Sorry.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jedifunk

took a quick look last night... i'd be willing to mod the forum as well... and post in it too ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

both added as mods, thanks for volunteering. 

FYI, there is a paid version of the gallery which will allow for individual user galleries, ratings, and much more - but it is $50 for a year of updates, and I am not going to be using that very much myself, so if anyone really wants those extra features, the Paypal button is on top of the page  :wink:
-Phish

antelope19

WOOHOO!  A new title!   Everything's coming up Millhouse!   :-D

khalpin

mopper_smurf

Upped two pix. Be gentle, mods, be gentle.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

jedifunk

nice work mopper!

hey tet... is there a way to control file size?  i looked at the preferences, but it was a bit limiting in terms of options..

i guess what i'm looking for is that when an image loads that its not at 100% size... both of moppers images are really large, which is fine, but it would be nice if the initial load was smaller and if you liked an image and wanted to see it larger you clicked on it.  does that make sense?
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Quote from: jedifunk on May 27, 2008, 02:34:16 PM
nice work mopper!

hey tet... is there a way to control file size?  i looked at the preferences, but it was a bit limiting in terms of options..

i guess what i'm looking for is that when an image loads that its not at 100% size... both of moppers images are really large, which is fine, but it would be nice if the initial load was smaller and if you liked an image and wanted to see it larger you clicked on it.  does that make sense?

Agreed.  It would be more like the forum itself.  The way it is currently makes it kind of difficult to view an image.

jedifunk

exactly...

and i just uploaded my first file.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Quote from: jedifunk on May 27, 2008, 02:39:51 PM
exactly...

and i just uploaded my first file.

me too.  I am sure I've posted it here before, but thought I'd share it again.  I don't know why, but I really like it. 

jedifunk

just an FYI, i removed the ability to link the photos... we can discuss adding that back in, but  i took it out based on past experiences...

i frequent naturephotographers.net and at one point we had issues with images from the site (that users had posted) were showing up on other websites without permission, and in some cases people claiming that they had taken the photos themselves...

so i'm going to remove this feature for now, and if there is enough backing for it, we can add it again at that time.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

mopper_smurf

Made my pix a lot smaller. Width 1000pix. Need to be approved again. Used different filenames.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

bonebo

I submitted a pic using a Canon A710IS.  Definitely amateur, I'm still using the " quick " manual as opposed to the " not so quick " manual.  :lol:
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...