News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Gordo w/ keller @ higher ground?

Started by antelope19, December 13, 2005, 10:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

12/10/05 Higher Ground Burlington, VT
I: Shapes of M&M's> People Watching, Lithium$, No Hablo Espanol (my request)> Shapes of M&M's> Stupid Questions, The Year 2003 Minus 25^, Stinky Green, 221"> Under Pressure&> Loop, Brown Eyed Women@> In The Kingdom# (my friend says it was In a Big Country...we'll see when it comes out), The Girl From Epanema%*, Car Carrier Blues$*, Weigh!*
II: Inhale To The Chief> Hypnotize> Jack A Roe@> Hypnotize> Inhale To The Chief, Sleeping Giant> Let's Go Dancing^^> Night Fever&&, Kiwi and the Apricot> More Than A Little**> Loop**, SloMo Balloon (w/ Lou Gosain on Trumpet), Keep it Simple> Tribe, Best Feeling> Post Best Feeling Loop
E: Gate Crashers Suck, Portapotty
$ Nirvana
^ Kris Kristofferson
& Queen
@ The Grateful Dead
# Hot Tuna
% Antonio Carlos Jobim
$ Leo Kottke
! Phish
* w/ Mike Gordon on Bass
^^ Drivin' and Cryin'
&& The Bee Gee's
** w/ Dave "The Truth" Grippo on Saxophone

Saw this on another website.  Was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?  Looks like Grippo came out too!!!!!! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

Only Mike Gordon came out, that song was written by Leo Kottke.

"Impanema" is hilariously spelled incorrectly on that song list too :)

ucusty

antelope19

ya, sorry, copy and paste doesn't spell check.   :-D

antelope19

according to the pictures......Grippo did sit in.  I got proof!!!!! :roll:

http://www.k-dub.org/pics/2005_12_10/2005_12_10.html

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

ucusty

rowjimmy

He looks like he's spending less time on the road and more time @ home eating 3 meals a day and turning 40.

McGrupp

seems like the opposite to me. maybe its just me but he doesnt look very healthy in those pics -- one would assume that life off the road would be less tiresome.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

life off the road means you get regular meals. and more sleep.
unless you excercise, your metabolism will slow down and you'll chunk up.

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 13, 2005, 12:04:40 PM
life off the road means you get regular meals. and more sleep.
unless you excercise, your metabolism will slow down and you'll chunk up.

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

I think he looks fine.  He's just gettin' old.  Its totally natural.  But I would love to hear him play weigh w/ keller!!!!!  The setlist looks great :mrgreen:

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

CRAZYED

Looks the same as on mike & leo tour to me.........

hachiemachie