News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

That's downright mean.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Soul Planet tour opener  :crazy:
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

I'm thinking it'll be this  :wink:

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: anthrax on July 17, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
15% of the 2018 phish shows are going to be in the state of Nevada.  that's insane!

you can't believe 50% of stats. They're skewed 80% of the time.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Webcasts of Gorge, Forum, ATL, MPP, Curveball, & Dicks!

http://webcast.livephish.com

cactusfan

Two days camping in the sierras, have now arrived at a pleasant south Tahoe airbnb.
Enjoying a Henhouse Deep State IPA.
Ready for Phish tour.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: gah on July 17, 2018, 03:36:20 PM
Quote from: anthrax on July 17, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
15% of the 2018 phish shows are going to be in the state of Nevada.  that's insane!

you can't believe 50% of stats. They're skewed 80% of the time.

Maths check out.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

anthrax

:clap: :crazy: :smoke: :beers: :beerbang: :rawk: :rockout: :rockout: :banana: :banana: :wtu:
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 17, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Webcasts of Gorge, Forum, ATL, MPP, Curveball, & Dicks!

http://webcast.livephish.com

PIE-GUY

Very bummed Austin's not on the list. Was hoping to at least watch my hometown show from a hotel room.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
Very bummed Austin's not on the list. Was hoping to at least watch my hometown show from a hotel room.

what!  you're not going to the austin show?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 17, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

what!  you're not going to the austin show?

I'll be in Chicago for Lolla.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

This place is the best. Don't y'all forget it.

Every once and awhile I succumb to the evils that are PT and... goodness.

If you just visited that junkyard of thought you might think the band  is dunzo.

But... man, I'm still all ears and..... they make great sounding music. Trey sounds.... pretty much the same as ever (3.0 ever) to my ears (meaning, slow... out of ideas... yet, still TREY... when he's got it he's got it). The band outside of Trey sounds great (again, par for the course) and so much deep musicality is happennging.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 30, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Every once and awhile I succom to the evils that are PT and... goodness.

If you just visited that junkyard of thought you might think the band  is dunzo.

But... man, I'm still all ears and..... they make great sounding music. Trey sounds.... pretty much the same as ever (3.0 ever) to my ears (meaning, slow... out of ideas... yet, still TREY... when he's got it he's got it). The band outside of Trey sounds great (again, par for the course) and so much deep musicality is happennging.

Something is happennging!  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

birdman

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 30, 2018, 05:27:31 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 30, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Every once and awhile I succom to the evils that are PT and... goodness.

Something is happennging!  :wtu:
This is your brain on PT....
Paug FTMFW!

VDB

Trey has sounded pretty good to me so far. A little sharper than some of the more recent output.
Is this still Wombat?