News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 30, 2018, 01:21:44 AM
This place is the best. Don't y'all forget it.

Every once and awhile I succumb to the evils that are PT and... goodness.

If you just visited that junkyard of thought you might think the band  is dunzo.

But... man, I'm still all ears and..... they make great sounding music. Trey sounds.... pretty much the same as ever (3.0 ever) to my ears (meaning, slow... out of ideas... yet, still TREY... when he's got it he's got it). The band outside of Trey sounds great (again, par for the course) and so much deep musicality is happennging.
i approve this post  8-)
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Isn't there a show going on right now? Where's the LST? I'm drunk and want to babble about Phish.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 04, 2018, 09:54:55 PM
Isn't there a show going on right now? Where's the LST? I'm drunk and want to babble about Phish.

It's up to you duder. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on August 04, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 04, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

It’s up to you duder.

Well, here's what I found...

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
Alpharetta, GA
Scheduled Show Time: 7:30 pm ET
(All song times are approximates)

Set I Start: 8:06 ET
Bouncing (3 min), Chalkdust Torture (10 min), Fuck Your Face (2 min), Wolfmans (13 min), Things People Do (3 min), Lengthwise (1 min) -> Maze (10 min), Waiting All Night (5 min), Divided Sky (17 min), Character Zero (8 min)
End set I: 9:23 ET

Set II Start: 22:00 ET
Crosseyed & Painless (11:50") > Soul Planet
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Haven't heard a note of this show yet, but last night's show was pure fire! There has been some moments of greatness so far on this tour. The 7/28 Fuego with it's Celluloid Heroes Jam has got me excited for what's to come.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 30, 2018, 04:48:24 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 30, 2018, 01:21:44 AM
This place is the best. Don't y'all forget it.

Every once and awhile I succumb to the evils that are PT and... goodness.

If you just visited that junkyard of thought you might think the band  is dunzo.

But... man, I'm still all ears and..... they make great sounding music. Trey sounds.... pretty much the same as ever (3.0 ever) to my ears (meaning, slow... out of ideas... yet, still TREY... when he's got it he's got it). The band outside of Trey sounds great (again, par for the course) and so much deep musicality is happennging.
i approve this post  8-)
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Ya gots to love a Lengthwise > Maze
Bring in the dude!

ph92

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 04, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
Ya gots to love a Lengthwise > Maze
First time since 13! Charleston 16 had maze>lengthwise>maze, so it doesn't really count.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

I just had a strange thought i.e.  :smoke: ...

The shirt for this tour, and the webcast package, is "I Saw It Again". They have definitely been using the 'callback/reprise' technique a bit more than usual this tour too. I'm betting it's intentional to make the tour name fit.

/end  :smoke: thoughts