News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2007 NCAA Tournament - Week4paug Office Pool

Started by ucusty, March 11, 2007, 10:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

Everyone is invited!!! please join it is free. The Group Password is: phish

http://week4paug.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

ucusty

3 people have joined.  They gave their real names...   so who's in?

jedifunk

i'll be in... just havent had a moment to make my bracket!

i think this is gonna be a great tourney!  i really like that mid-majors are finally starting to get the props they deserve with some decent seeding...

s. illinois #4
butler #5

very good teams indeed... as is neveda which i dont remember their seeding
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

I will submit my random picks soon!

Just in case you guys could'nt remember who came second last year...

Bobafett

i am in and stoked...i picked the favorites for the most part, but it doesn't mean i am really pulling for them, other than Memphis, who i think is ready to play with tthe big dogs, their rpi just wasn't too high in the CUSA, but they gots a squad!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

memphis = most overrated team every year since calipari has been there.... great records, btu they dont play anyone

---

and matt... i see your using hte flock browser... any good?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

I love Flock - the built in RSS & Flickr support is killer.  The perfect Web2.0 browser, imo.

westcider

I'm in, I'm the one with the weird german last name.  I used my same log in, but it used my name for the bracket.  Now you guys know my secret identity!  whoops!

grewich

i'm in as soon as I fill out the ol' bracket...

I think this year definitly belongs to Jackson State...
in your face

ucusty

FYI you can fill out 2 brackets, and you can fill out your brackets and make changes if you like until thursday morning

emay

WhatstheUse?

i'm in, have no clue about college basketball, but I'm in
Bring in the dude!

grewich

in your face

susep

I'm in. :mrgreen:

watch out for the Cinderella's.