News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Megafaun

Started by rowjimmy, January 19, 2011, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: natronzero on August 29, 2015, 03:23:48 AM
2 pics at 1:00 - 1:02 at Barton Springs in ATX, and Ak-Ak at 1:32!
What a cool video, thanks for posting!

Seriously, that tune is some of the best stuff I've heard in awhile.
May have to get my hands on that record.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 29, 2015, 11:23:07 AM
Quote from: natronzero on August 29, 2015, 03:23:48 AM
2 pics at 1:00 - 1:02 at Barton Springs in ATX, and Ak-Ak at 1:32!
What a cool video, thanks for posting!

Seriously, that tune is some of the best stuff I've heard in awhile.
May have to get my hands on that record.

http://www.philcookmusic.com

JPhishman

Awesome song and vid thanks for sharing. Love his voice and style. Def will be picking up the album.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mehead

Very sweet.  Thanks for posting rj. Will be snagging that album.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 29, 2015, 01:01:31 AM
New Phil Cook album out.
Heres a vid for the new single. I dig it.  Peep the Fall 95 shirt about 1:14.  Also, aquaman shortly after that.

Man, I miss my Aquaman shirt. '97 was a helluva year for Phish shirts.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Buffalo Budd

Short doc on the making of Southland Mission.

JPhishman

Whoa that was killer! Thanks for sharing!
Bonus points to Phil for rocking the Bunk hat and tank top, which are from my favorite sandwich shop in Portland, Bunk Sandwiches.  :-o
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

rowjimmy

BUMP
Lotta Megafaun history in here as well as Akron/Family stuff. Get into it.

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 17, 2020, 07:50:26 AM
New episode, extra long to help fill you time at home.

https://brokedownpodcast.blogspot.com/2020/03/double-drummer.html

Calling this episode Double Drummer because I talk with two great musicians. Ryan Jewell checks back in to discuss the new Mosses album, TV Sun. Then, Joe Westerlund (Megafaun) comes on to discuss his new record, Reveries In The Rift. Lots of talk, album clips and then, of course, Grateful Dead!
Enjoy!

Buffalo Budd

I absolutely love when I see this thread bumped.  :clap:

mehead

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Shit, I wish these guys would get back together for an album or even better, a tour.