News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020 Democratic Primary Poll (NOW WITH VOTE CHANGING!)

Started by mistercharlie, April 19, 2019, 09:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: gah on April 29, 2019, 10:33:30 AM
Quote from: mbw on April 28, 2019, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: gah on April 25, 2019, 04:54:04 PM
Also, I don't understand your pics t, are you saying he's plain like toast, and boring like vanilla ice cream?

Yes.  Not sure what people are all excited about.  Anyone who went to college in the last 25 years can name drop a couple of Phish tunes.  He is also a big DMB fan.

Also, I can't change my vote.
Also, isn't Joe Biden and Turd Sandwich kinda redundant?

Yeah, I can't change my vote either. So now we have two malfunctioning voting booths. What is this Florida???

Hmm, neither can I. I can reset the votes to 0 thogh.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 29, 2019, 11:43:09 AM
Also, I don't understand your pics t, are you saying he's plain like toast, and boring like vanilla ice cream?

Yes.  Not sure what people are all excited about.  Anyone who went to college in the last 25 years can name drop a couple of Phish tunes.  He is also a big DMB fan.

Yeah, I can't change my vote either. So now we have two malfunctioning voting booths. What is this Florida???

thought you were so smart, didn't you.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on April 29, 2019, 11:58:51 AM

It's rigged, I tell 'ya! I know I checked the 'Change Vote' box, but then I guess that you did too.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 29, 2019, 08:32:55 PM
Quote from: mbw on April 29, 2019, 11:58:51 AM

It's rigged, I tell 'ya! I know I checked the 'Change Vote' box, but then I guess that you did too.

The "remove vote" option was there just the other day.  Definitely the Russians. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

nope
the immigrants
everyone knows the Dems recruit non citizens to vote all over the country. They must each vote 5 or 6 times
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

Bye Beto!  Sorry about that false sense of popularity cause we wanted anyone to beat Cruz.  Whoops.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on November 02, 2019, 09:35:12 AM
Bye Beto!  Sorry about that false sense of popularity cause we wanted anyone to beat Cruz.  Whoops.

I was all in for Beto for Senate - he would be a great senator. I was never really on board for Pres. At least not yet.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

Well, we're fucked.  One of them needed to drop out and endorse the other, else we get stuck with Joe.  That's clearly not going to happen now, and so our chances of beating Trump in the fall are much smaller now.   

Hicks

Quote from: ytowndan on January 15, 2020, 09:10:05 AM
Well, we're fucked.  One of them needed to drop out and endorse the other, else we get stuck with Joe.  That's clearly not going to happen now, and so our chances of beating Trump in the fall are much smaller now.

You thought Warren and/or Bernie was going to drop out before the primaries even started? Yeah, don't think that was ever going to happen.

Anyway, it's the same old story of "it's the economy, stupid", if it remains strong it will be very tough to beat Trump. But a lot can happen in 10 months, who knows what goes down between now and then.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ytowndan

Quote from: Hicks on January 15, 2020, 10:13:49 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on January 15, 2020, 09:10:05 AM

You thought Warren and/or Bernie was going to drop out before the primaries even started? Yeah, don't think that was ever going to happen.

No, of course not.  I figured that would go without saying.  But at some point, probably after Super Tuesday, it will become clear that one is a drag on the other.

mbw

a shame Warren has proven herself to be a liar over and over.