News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

DoW

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 13, 2010, 10:45:46 AM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd
this place is definitely turning into a site only browsable at home.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

sophist

Quote from: bvaz on December 13, 2010, 10:54:58 AM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd
I'd say yes and no.  Some threads stay pretty innocent.  Others, well you just know it's out there based on the thread title and peeps posting in it. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

DoW

Quote from: sophist on December 13, 2010, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: bvaz on December 13, 2010, 10:54:58 AM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd
I'd say yes and no.  Some threads stay pretty innocent.  Others, well you just know it's out there based on the thread title and peeps posting in it.
I'm on here a lot but not enough to know all these new people and keep up with all the name changes and know who posts in what thread.

back to PT I go (kidding of course)
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Lifeboy

That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

I'm not the first one to have a 'nsfw' avatar.

If this one if bad enough to make some ppl block it while at work, I might as well change it back to the other one.  :-D
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Lifeboy on December 13, 2010, 12:08:40 PM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

If this one if bad enough to make some ppl block it while at work, I might as well change it back to the other one.  :-D

I like.   :-D 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

rowjimmy

That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

I've blocked all of those too.
Seriously, that one I blocked this morning looks basically like bare breasts. I don't know where the rest of you guys work, but that's not cool here.

Nor was it cool when my wife saw it the other day.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 13, 2010, 02:27:27 PM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

Seriously, that one I blocked this morning looks basically like bare breasts. I don't know where the rest of you guys work, but that's not cool here.

Yup, while I enjoy the b00bz avatars, I adblock them to reduce the amount of shit I catch from the little woman.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 13, 2010, 02:41:09 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 13, 2010, 02:27:27 PM
That's pretty much nsfw.

adblock'd

Yup, while I enjoy the b00bz avatars, I adblock them to reduce the amount of shit I catch from the little woman.

My wife just shakes her head when she hears or sees that stuff.  But she usually doesn't see it.   :evil:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Hicks

It pained me to block Lifeboy's avatar this morning, but it had to be done. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Lifeboy

Damn guys, it hurts my feelings that so many ppl are blocking my avatar  :cry:.... :wink:

But seriously, my bad guys. I didn't intend on getting any of you in trouble with the wives/bosses/etc..

Then again, now I can change it back to the really good one.   :evil:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

My wife could care less, now my boss on the other hand  :|
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

VDB

1. No one ever sees my screen at work, or if they're about to, I've got plenty of time to shuffle windows around.

2. My wife never sees Paug stuff, that I know of, though I can't imagine she'd really care.

3. MOAR BOOOOWBS!
Is this still Wombat?

sophist

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 13, 2010, 06:45:36 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 10, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
::everyone gets fired::
And that children is how the paug nitrous crew formed.  Fifteen "strangers" were forced into a life of crime because of b00bs.          B( )( )Bs put more gas on the street. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!