News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Foxy Tunes

Started by Guyute, August 02, 2007, 11:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyute

For anyone that doesn't have it, it is a plug in to Firefox.  It displays what you are listening to and gives music controls to the player of your choice in the browser.  I have it running iTunes.

Cool new feature, novelty really.  If you use gmail you can click on the foxy tunes icon and it will put a now playing line with the song and artist as a signature in your email.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

nab

Guyute

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

nab

Works with foobar, I'm happy.  I'll give it a spin for a while.  Thanks.

thechad

Giving it a try, seems pretty neat. Thanks.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Guyute

you can also separate the player and have a tiny bar at the bottom of the screen.

The emails look like this:

----------------
Now playing: Widespread Panic - Wonderin'
posted with FoxyTunes 

rowjimmy

Works with Wordpress... cool.
I usta use foxytunes in the wayback. haven't for a year, at least.

thanks!