News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Anastasio Band 2017 Tour Dates

Started by shoreline99, November 29, 2016, 02:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

QuoteTrey Anastasio has announced a run of 2017 tour dates behind his 10th solo full-length Paper Wheels! Tickets will be available through a real time presale beginning Thursday, December 1st at Noon (eastern time) and ending Wednesday, December 7th at 5:00pm (eastern time) at http://treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com/

Tickets will go on sale to the public on starting Friday, December 9th. For times, visit trey.com.

Trey Anastasio Band 2017 Tour dates below:
4/14-15 - The Capitol Theatre - Port Chester, NY
4/20 - The Fillmore Charlotte - Charlotte, NC
4/21 - Sweetwater 420 Festival - Atlanta, GA
4/29 - Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater - Austin, TX
4/30 - House of Blues Houston - Houston, TX
5/2 - Cain's Ballroom - Tulsa, OK
5/3 - The Pageant - St. Louis, MO
5/5 - Egyptian Room - Old National Centre - Indianapolis, IN
5/6 - Royal Oak Music Theatre - Royal Oak, MI
5/7 - Danforth Music Hall - Toronto, ON
5/25 - The Fillmore Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
5/31- Red Rocks Amphitheater - Morrison, CO (w/Vulfpeck)
6/3 - Big Sky Brewery - Missoula, MT
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

emay

will go to Red Rocks.

cool to see more shows at Big Sky Brewery in MT would love if da Phish made a stop there, would attend, def not for tab.

PIE-GUY

This is the fucking worst. Trey is playing Stubbs during jazzfest. I hate that shit!!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

Sunday night Toronto show is cool with me.

First TAB for me since 12/31/06 (Aug bounced early to watch UFC)

Gundo

I'm technically banned from Stubbs for two more years, but I think I can make it work. Or maybe I'll go to Houston

mistercharlie

I could see myself going to Trey at The Egyptian Room. It's my favorite of the three rooms at The Murat.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

McGrupp

Quote from: EdBanky on November 29, 2016, 04:11:14 PM
I'm technically banned from Stubbs for two more years, but I think I can make it work. Or maybe I'll go to Houston

Hit us with that story, doggie...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mbw

Glad I won't face the guilt of not going to see Trey.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on November 29, 2016, 03:57:23 PM

Sunday night Toronto show is cool with me.

First TAB for me since 12/31/06 (Aug bounced early to watch UFC)

I caught them at the Danforth their last trip through, fun venue. Chill security and easy to move about.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

anthrax

st. louis, indy, detroit...what about chicago?  hopefully they didn't want to book chicago because they didn't it want to interfere with phish ticket sales for the 2017 wrigley run!

Hicks

If Phish isn't going to be touring much (or at all) this year, I gotta believe that we will see more TAB dates later in the summer or fall. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on November 29, 2016, 10:57:19 PM
If Phish isn't going to be touring much (or at all) this year, I gotta believe that we will see more TAB dates later in the summer or fall.

Yeah, Trey cannot stay off the stage. The man was born to preform.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.