News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FINALS - UCF Stash vs. Providence Bowie

Started by runawayjimbo, August 12, 2012, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Hicks

Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on August 15, 2012, 10:16:40 PM
good times and great versions.

can we do one with everything that didnt enter this tourney?

There definitely needs to be another round with the heavy hitters that weren't included this time around:

DWD, Antelope, Hood, Piper. . .

Thanks again for running it jimbo, good times. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Glad to see the right version won! I was busy watching Alien. Kinda fucked up how Bilbo Baggins got all bukake'd there. But Jones made it through OK, and that's all that matters.
Is this still Wombat?

runawayjimbo

I'm definitely down for another round in the fall if there's interest. In the meantime...
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mistercharlie

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Oh well, at least The Stash Oddessy came in second.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 15, 2012, 11:37:37 PM

I'm definitely down for another round in the fall if there's interest. In the meantime...

A showdown between all the top versions of Jennifer Dances?
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

UncleEbinezer

I have had these playing in the background for the past month at work.  This list has so much win that listening on repeat for the past month has not been an issue.  I keep hearing new things everyday, hence this post, reiterating that this Bowie is a dragon fart!   :rockout:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D