News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Album Listened To?

Started by August, May 21, 2006, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Mark Lanegan - Whiskey for the Holy Ghost

RIP
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Last time I saw him on stage ...
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Such a damn shame that Mark is gone.  :'(
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Just posted my 2112th single review, so I put this on to celebrate.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 11, 2022, 02:06:47 AM

It's too bad that an album that good has such a shitty cover.

mopper_smurf

It's too bad that an album that good has such a shitty cover.

Indeed
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

Has anyone given Dylan's Shadow Kingdom a spin yet?
It is phenomenal and just elevates this guy higher in the pantheon of musician/songwriters in my mind.
It just segues together so beautifully and his voice is seemingly getting even better in his 80s.
The best way I can describe it is a live acoustic studio album of his greatest hits.
Do yourself a favor and check it out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Bump!

I am listening to all the "Best of''s" in my collection in chronological order. This one has the same "Red House" with a bit of studio chat that was used for the "Kiss The Sky" compilation in 1984.
Twitter | FB | Instagram