News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ytowndan

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 14, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
this made me LMAO. the 2nd one.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Phish%20Kid

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I love the inclusion of "general scumbaggery."
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

pcr3

On my way to the airport to catch a flight to New Orleans. I am meeting up with 9 college buddies to have our fantasy football draft. We've all scattered around the country, so we never all get together. And this is our 20th year having this league, so I guess it made sense to meet in the middle of the country for 4 days. Anyhow, we got a fat house and it should be an absolute shitshow. Pray for me.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on August 23, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
On my way to the airport to catch a flight to New Orleans. I am meeting up with 9 college buddies to have our fantasy football draft. We've all scattered around the country, so we never all get together. And this is our 20th year having this league, so I guess it made sense to meet in the middle of the country for 4 days. Anyhow, we got a fat house and it should be an absolute shitshow. Pray for me.

Quote from: ytowndan on August 14, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I love the inclusion of "general scumbaggery."

I feel this should work.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on August 23, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

I expect a full report when (if) you return.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Thrillhouse

Ran into a girl i used to date in Junior high/high school a few weeks ago out here in Denver. we had date two last night and are heading out to the mountains to do some camping this weekend. To say I am in a great mood these days would be an understatement.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mbw

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on September 19, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
Ran into a girl i used to date in Junior high/high school a few weeks ago out here in Denver. we had date two last night and are heading out to the mountains to do some camping this weekend. To say I am in a great mood these days would be an understatement.

Willie's getting laid! 

gah

Sex in the woods? It's in tents!

get it guys? get it? like intense...except...in tents...because you could do it in tents....or not, which is actually more fun...but then the joke wouldn't make sense.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: mbw on September 19, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Willie's getting laid!

I better get laid! I think the last time I had sex was after a Jauntee residency show....that was in the spring time.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

anthrax

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on September 19, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Willie's getting laid!

I better get laid! I think the last time I had sex was after a Jauntee residency show....that was in the spring time.

scotty is still sore!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on September 19, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Willie's getting laid!

scotty is still sore!

:wtu:

:clap:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on September 19, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Willie's getting laid!

scotty is still sore!

Well played, Jeff!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: gah on September 19, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Sex in the woods? It's in tents!

get it guys? get it? like intense...except...in tents...because you could do it in tents....or not, which is actually more fun...but then the joke wouldn't make sense.

You could also have sex in a canoe, which is similar to Coors light.

Because they are both fucking near water

mopper_smurf

Prince listening session tonight. Kick-ass set-up at the city's finest audio store. Also: free beer.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy