News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rich doesn't "allow" smites?

Started by G. Augusto, March 28, 2009, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: thechad on March 28, 2009, 11:59:29 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 28, 2009, 11:52:37 PM

fuckin' whiners

I think this is exactly what I was getting at.

Hey man, I didn't name call.  I just said that I wasn't one! :)

Hicks

I liked it when we just had +k and no -k.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Ri©h

Just for the record, no August you can't smite me. Apparently you can't take a fucking joke either because you had to make a fucking thread about it. The joke's on you this time. The person (who shall remain nameless) behind the scenes had very little to do with it. And before you get your Victoria's Secrets even further into a twist I never once whined or bitched about it because quite frankly...

Quote from: guyforget on March 28, 2009, 11:14:51 PM
My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.

Couldn't have said it better, Allen.

So there you it have Mr. Augusto. Oh, btw, remember that little comment you made about me being "incompetent" when I was forced to take a 30 day time out from my job? Well, it looks like karma has just reached up and bulldozed your ass right over. Payback's a bitch.

I am flattered that you dedicated a thread to me though. You must really be pissed now.

*cough*

If you'll excuse me I have to continue being a "worthless asshole" as you put it.  :roll:

newleaf

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 28, 2009, 08:38:49 PM
What gives, mods?
a

Only 2 of us can edit things like karma.  So, it was either myself, or tet.  

My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.  Not reading another thread or receiving another PM about karma cant come too soon.  

This is me being nice about it.  

:beers:

...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

danje

This shit just keeps getting better and better.

Ri©h

Quote from: danje on March 29, 2009, 01:47:28 AM
This shit just keeps getting better and better.

This thread will be locked soon.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Ri©h

whyweigh5.0

I had a smite but its gone now :?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 29, 2009, 12:01:37 AM

fuckin' whiners

Hey man, I didn't name call.  I just said that I wasn't one! :)

I know, but you made my point even clearer than I did.  And I'll name call, all the people who PM mods about getting a smite are a bunch of fucking whiners, that's just stupidity, those are the same type of people who have the same inflated sense of self worth to think that because they have some sort of personal friendship with someone think that the rules don't apply to them.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mattstick

Quote from: thechad on March 29, 2009, 03:53:34 AM
all the people who PM mods about getting a smite are a bunch of fucking whiners, that's just stupidity, those are the same type of people who have the same inflated sense of self worth to think that because they have some sort of personal friendship with someone think that the rules don't apply to them.

Wait, people do that? Nobody has PM'd me about being smited.

Don't these people realize that we have jobs and lives and don't give a fuck whether you're smites are at -1 ? (and by extension, neither should you?)

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rich on March 29, 2009, 01:18:43 AM
Just for the record, no August you can't smite me. Apparently you can't take a fucking joke either because you had to make a fucking thread about it. The joke's on you this time. The person (who shall remain nameless) behind the scenes had very little to do with it. And before you get your Victoria's Secrets even further into a twist I never once whined or bitched about it because quite frankly...

My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.

Couldn't have said it better, Allen.

So there you it have Mr. Augusto. Oh, btw, remember that little comment you made about me being "incompetent" when I was forced to take a 30 day time out from my job? Well, it looks like karma has just reached up and bulldozed your ass right over. Payback's a bitch.

I am flattered that you dedicated a thread to me though. You must really be pissed now.

*cough*

If you'll excuse me I have to continue being a "worthless asshole" as you put it.  :roll:

Wait...I'm not on ignore?
You really put a lot of effort into that post, huh?
I liked your PM better, tho....

Quote from: Rich on March 29, 2009, 01:02:54 AM
Got you back there didn't I little camper. You're fucked now.

Enjoy your internet misery because you just got OWNED, fuckstick!

Me not being able to smite you is "Karma" catching up with me?
Rich, lol.
a

khalpin

This shit's officially diminishing my enjoyment of this message board.

That's right!  I said it....officially!   :-o

guyforget

fuckin' whiners

well, lets keep something clear here -

whining about getting karma

and whining about not being able to give karma

are both whining about karma

2 different sides of the coin

but both are still whining about karma

its SILLY

if people have beef, the ignore feature is the best way to make sure that youre not impeding on other people's enjoyment of this site.  petty bickering about karma is a great way to annoy and alienate people who may have thought you were above such nonsense and in my opinion will diminish your stature around here much more than how many -'s you have. 

-AD_