News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on January 21, 2019, 09:06:15 AM
i just hopped back into BFII last night, man that game is playing nicely right now - quick return to battle after deaths is really a nice new feature.  the graphics and gameplay are SO good...
count Dooku update 2moro i believe
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on January 22, 2019, 02:39:00 PM
Quote from: tet on January 21, 2019, 09:06:15 AM
i just hopped back into BFII last night, man that game is playing nicely right now - quick return to battle after deaths is really a nice new feature.  the graphics and gameplay are SO good...
count Dooku update 2moro i believe

Damn

Gotta add some storage to my son's xbox.

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

just a heads up a new AAA F2P BR dropped yesterday on all platforms called APEX LEGENDS made by REpsawn the devs of TItanfall.

Its honestly fucking amazing. i have hated every other BR ive tried but this game just does so many new little things to make the whole experience way more enjoyable.

it only has 3 man squad teams made up of MOBa type heros. Think Overwatch BR with COD/Titanfall shooting mechanics.
things like being able to resurrect teamates after they get eliminated just change the whole normal BR formula up to where i cant stop palying it.

VA $l!m

10 million players in first 72 hours. i cant stop playing...

Bobafett

Yeah I've played like 10 matches and cannot seem to get the hang of it yet.  Not having a reliable squad to roll with makes the random parters each match suck.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

My son and I just got it and are taking turns. I've played one round and love it.

See you out there.

Bobafett

Oh yeah it's on now.  Talked my Fortnite squad to getting it and we played all day.  Got 2 wins and I think I got the hang of it now.  It's fun as hell.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Fucking EA won't let my son play because of his "youth account".
We're basically going to have to delete his stupid EA account (he'll be pissed to lose his progress in Plants vs Zombies) so he can play this.

Same problem has existed for Battlefront but he didn't care too much.

Lame.

Game is cool tho.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 11, 2019, 09:04:43 AM
We're basically going to have to delete his stupid EA account (he'll be pissed to lose his progress in Plants vs Zombies) so he can play this.

Lame.

Game is cool tho.

kids ruin everything
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on February 11, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

Lame.

Game is cool tho.

kids ruin everything

While I tend to agree...
In this case, it's EA's intractable policy of not allowing you to access or in any way modify an EA youth account that is insane.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 11, 2019, 09:38:13 AM
Quote from: tet on February 11, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

Lame.

Game is cool tho.

kids ruin everything

While I tend to agree...
In this case, it's EA's intractable policy of not allowing you to access or in any way modify an EA youth account that is insane.

fuck EA then
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

lol, ea/or4igin acounts are so F-ed.  i havent been able to post on any of their forums in years cause of how convoluded having multiple accounts/ trying to merge/link  them, fuck IDK - i finally gave up. i think i have some active account from like 15 years ago i cant figure out how to get in, lol.

rowjimmy

You actually have to use a telephone and talk to a human to merge EA accounts (something I learned looking into my son's situation.

It's insane.

VA $l!m

favorite highlight from APEX so far