News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatfargone

Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Buffalo Budd

I just snagged these from my bro who was throwing them out:

They're super comfy, possibly one of favorite shoes that I've worn.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

thatfargone

Throwing out Blazers?  At least you got them!  Nice.

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: thatfargone on February 12, 2010, 02:37:15 PM
Yeah, my brother has a real problem with sneakers.  He usually buys 3 different colors of the same style so he had them in white and didn't really care for the black ones anymore.  So I scored big time.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

thatfargone

Quote from: Phishy69 on February 12, 2010, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: thatfargone on February 12, 2010, 02:37:15 PM
Yeah, my brother has a real problem with sneakers.  He usually buys 3 different colors of the same style so he had them in white and didn't really care for the black ones anymore.  So I scored big time.

HA!  Totally understand, kicked down a pair of Pumas to my bro once because I liked them in the store...not so much when I got them home, he dug them so it was all good.  But since I have 20+ pairs of Dunks, I have an idea where your brother is coming from.

fauxpaxfauxreal

thatfargone

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 14, 2010, 11:28:09 AM

Those are awesomely hideously dope.

Exactly.  Kinda perfectly sums up most of my collection. 

20% off so I also picked up these new Janoski's

fauxpaxfauxreal

Are you a fan of the Ice Creams?  I was a big fan of those for a while.

thatfargone

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 14, 2010, 01:57:16 PM

Not too much, I never bought any.  I do like their crazy colors. I have a bit of a problem and to keep it under control I try to stick to Nike Dunks and SBs.  With an occasional Adidas Skateboarding or Limited New Balance.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: thatfargone on February 14, 2010, 02:11:13 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 14, 2010, 01:57:16 PM

Not too much, I never bought any.  I do like their crazy colors. I have a bit of a problem and to keep it under control I try to stick to Nike Dunks and SBs.  With an occasional Adidas Skateboarding or Limited New Balance.

Yeah, I am a big Ice Cream fluffer.

susep

not really a sneaker but I received these in the mail yesterday, LL Bean Camden casual:

VA $l!m

well, after trying on a pair of adidas at the mall the other day, i decided despite how dope the Stormtrooper Superstar 2s were, that i wouldnt feel comfy in them 365 as far as everyday shoes. i guess i'm spoiled from wearing super cushey Skate shoes over the last decade.

good news is, i found a new pair of DVS'-- the brandof skate shoes i wear now and need to replace after 5 years-- for half price online! w00ttastic0!!

:banana:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

thatfargone

Hey Slim, if you skate in those (just assuming since they are skate shoes) how do they hold up?

I've been happy with my Dunk SBs, but I am trying different brands.  DC don't cut it for me and I am not much of a fan of vulc soles.

VA $l!m

Quote from: thatfargone on February 24, 2010, 04:44:00 PM
Hey Slim, if you skate in those (just assuming since they are skate shoes) how do they hold up?

I've been happy with my Dunk SBs, but I am trying different brands.  DC don't cut it for me and I am not much of a fan of vulc soles.
though i rarely skate these days... i have skated in them, and overall i'd say they are
durable as fuck.
though i only have exp. with the actual skate shoes... i dont mess with the flimsy stuff.
i used to really like Es' @10 years ago, but their stuff has gone soft.

VA $l!m

Quote from: thatfargone on February 24, 2010, 04:44:00 PM

"
Features

Formerly the Bexley Heir. Wrap around 180 degree airbag. Custom DVS metal badges. TPR logos. Silicone backed embossments. Double stitched paneling.
"

what i really should do is take a pic of my current pair after 5 years of daily wear. you'd see what i mean.