News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: JustJezmund on March 06, 2010, 06:29:02 PM
Quote from: blatboom on March 06, 2010, 05:40:40 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on March 06, 2010, 05:23:16 PM
:frustrated: still cant find a pair inside the US of either SW i want.  but ser, real fresh
these are straight outta Hong Kong.
word? i was iffy on that but since i know you got yours i am bout to go purchase.  Ebay has my size for the death stars :rawk:
nice!

Dyke van Dick

More of my Goodies!

The XI's

susep

Quote from: Dyke van Dick on March 07, 2010, 02:50:51 PM
More of my Goodies!

The XI's

sweet kicks, some of the best ever imo.  have you seen the black XI's in low?

Dyke van Dick

^ Sounds like a Player Exclusive Shoe. There has never been a lowtop patent XI in all black released to the public. Got a picture?

mattstick

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2010/03/08/adidas-x-star-wars-hoth-skate-high-by-clot-preview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+highsnobiety/rss+(Highsnobiety.com+-+Online+Streetwear+Magazine)&utm_content=Google+Reader

We get a first look at the adias x Star Wars Hoth Skate High, which was designed by CLOT from Hong Kong. Based on the Super Skate High, the mid top sneaker was inspired by the Hoth rebel base in the 5th episode, The Empire Strikes Back, of the epic film series. Here is a first preview with more images and information to follow soon.

rowjimmy

thatfargone

Nike mentioned that they are returning to the fat tongues on Dunk SBs.  No word on what month they will return but hopefully by the Fall.  Regardless I am very glad to hear this, they just ain't the same with the new tongues.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/03/05/nike-sb-dunk-fat-tongue-to-return/

EDIT: And and Nice J's, I'm gonna have to post a pic of my Dunk collection when I get a chance.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

fauxpaxfauxreal

I want some cool zips.

Dyke van Dick

Quote from: thatfargone on March 08, 2010, 12:24:49 PM
Nike mentioned that they are returning to the fat tongues on Dunk SBs.  No word on what month they will return but hopefully by the Fall.  Regardless I am very glad to hear this, they just ain't the same with the new tongues.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/03/05/nike-sb-dunk-fat-tongue-to-return/

EDIT: And and Nice J's, I'm gonna have to post a pic of my Dunk collection when I get a chance.

Here's my Dunks!

Quote from: pootytang23 on June 30, 2006, 03:48:13 PM
I posted these in the Skateboard thread awhile back so i thought they would fit in this thread as well!

MY SB's

St Patty's

Homer's (DOH)

Forbes Hunter's

Bandaid's

Raygun's

And sorry marshmelli but here are the Tweed's (real)

thatfargone

Thanks for sharing...thought for sec while scrolling those were Pigeons! :-o

I'm a HUGE SB head!  Those tweeds are dope!

Also, after 2 weeks of daily skating I can report on the durability of SBs for anyone that would care or have discredited Nike or criticized their skate shoe line.
My Dunk SBs are holding up WAY better than my DC Aerotech's.  Toe stitching is still in tact where as the DC's started to rip after about 3-4 kickflips.   Also the Zoom insoles are amazing for skating.  Amazing board feel and padding where you need it, unlike full airbags like DC etc. where you might as well be wearing boots.

Also VA Slim, I have been checking around for some DVS.  The ones you posted are way too bulky for my style of riding.  I plan on getting a pair just to wear though.  Do you know if they make a less bulky shoe with better board feel?

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

VA $l!m

Quote from: thatfargone on March 08, 2010, 01:28:27 PM
Thanks for sharing...thought for sec while scrolling those were Pigeons! :-o

I'm a HUGE SB head!  Those tweeds are dope!

Also, after 2 weeks of daily skating I can report on the durability of SBs for anyone that would care or have discredited Nike or criticized their skate shoe line.
My Dunk SBs are holding up WAY better than my DC Aerotech's.  Toe stitching is still in tact where as the DC's started to rip after about 3-4 kickflips.   Also the Zoom insoles are amazing for skating.  Amazing board feel and padding where you need it, unlike full airbags like DC etc. where you might as well be wearing boots.

Also VA Slim, I have been checking around for some DVS.  The ones you posted are way too bulky for my style of riding.  I plan on getting a pair just to wear though.  Do you know if they make a less bulky shoe with better board feel?

they def make an array of styles. i totally agree wit you that these are best for lounging. i cant particularly attest to slimmer board shoes, but overall i think they make a quality product. def better than DCs or most anything else i've seen.

ALSO, these made me think about the old suede, black, hightop, AIRWALKS with the velcro LAce guard  from back in the day... man those were dope!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

thatfargone

Quote from: VA slim on March 08, 2010, 04:12:03 PM

ALSO, these made me think about the old suede, black, hightop, AIRWALKS with the velcro LAce guard  from back in the day... man those were dope!

Dude, I was JUST thinking of this shit a minute ago.

Check out this site:
http://www.airwalkprototypes.com/Site/Albums_Main.html

My 1st pair:

thatfargone

Just picked these J's up today:

Dyke van Dick

^ Jeters?

Anyone in this thread a Kobe fan? I have a pair of OG laser 2k4's size 11.5 up for grabs! They are DS and mint. Oh and if any of you are on Solecollector.com I am BGB23.

thatfargone

Quote from: Dyke van Dick on March 10, 2010, 01:07:59 PM
^ Jeters?

Flight 23's

I'm a sucker for Flights and Low I's...I am very picky about what J's I like.  Almost coped a pair of IIIs today too.  IIIs were the shoe first hyped by me and my friends back in school....and what started my friends and my use of Nike's as skate shoes.