News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Buffalo Budd, December 30, 2013, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on December 30, 2013, 10:22:17 PM
Quote from: Hicks on December 30, 2013, 10:20:47 PM
Is this still Chalkdust?

And if so, why is no one freaking out?

This has gone to a new place.  Hard to type...

Should have sent a poet. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on December 30, 2013, 10:23:20 PM
Is this still Chalkdust?

Should have sent a poet.

Ha.  But seriously, wtf is going on?   :beerbang:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on December 30, 2013, 10:27:23 PM
Quote from: Hicks on December 30, 2013, 10:23:20 PM
Is this still Chalkdust?

Should have sent a poet.

Ha.  But seriously, wtf is going on?   :beerbang:

Pwnage mi amigo, pwnage. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Hopefully we get some pwnage of the Groove.

Going on the record to say that I dug that Chalkdust.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

Hicks

If you didn't dig that Chalkdust I would fear for your sanity. 

Hicks

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Buffalo Budd

Sounds promising, my stream shat the bed during setbreak and haven't gotten it back since.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Let's hope this Ghost redeems that pile of donkey balls out of Mike's.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on December 30, 2013, 10:43:55 PM
Let's hope this Ghost redeems that pile of donkey balls out of Mike's.

Normally, I would not even think of banking on that but I feel that they've shown us it is possible still.

Hicks

Hicks

pcr3

Hicks