News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: cactusfan on September 22, 2014, 03:15:51 AM
well, this goes somewhere, anyway, and this thread seemed like a reasonable choice. i guess he didn't realize he was writing out a piece of phish setlist history.

http://xkcd.com/1418/

May the horse be with you? Big Red won't like that.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

No LST last night!
Everyone was clearly living in the moment and too swept up to paug and THAT, my friends, is how I know that Phish is Fucking Back!

or something.

Maybe not.

ymmv

never mind

PIE-GUY

How is it even remotely possible that this band I've been seeing for 23 years just blew me away again?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PGLHAH on November 01, 2014, 04:18:02 AM
How is it even remotely possible that this band I've been seeing for 23 years just blew me away again?

Yeah buddy! Yeah phish! :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 01, 2014, 06:16:40 AM

We are the champions my friend!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on November 01, 2014, 10:12:57 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 01, 2014, 06:16:40 AM

We are the champions my friend!

everyone's a winner!  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Augustus

blatboom

that's what the week before is for

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

JPhishman

Thought this was the appropriate place to say that upon reviewing my musical adventures of 2014 my favorite weekends of the year both involved that band from Vermont. First weekend of jazzfest and Halloween in Vegas topped a whole lot of other cool shit for me including Jamcruise 12, bear creek, catskill chill, NW string summit, What the Festival, Aura, and others. Seeing Phish at jazzfest and all the other great music and food and everything that comes with NOLA really can't be topped. Vegas Halloween as we've all agreed was a glorious celebration that exceeded all expectations.

So there you have it.

The :phish: have still got it. Pretty interested to see what 2015 brings. I've got to get out and see at least a few.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

gah

Quote from: JPhishman on February 14, 2015, 12:37:26 AM
Thought this was the appropriate place to say that upon reviewing my musical adventures of 2014 my favorite weekends of the year both involved that band from Vermont. First weekend of jazzfest and Halloween in Vegas topped a whole lot of other cool shit for me including Jamcruise 12, bear creek, catskill chill, NW string summit, What the Festival, Aura, and others. Seeing Phish at jazzfest and all the other great music and food and everything that comes with NOLA really can't be topped. Vegas Halloween as we've all agreed was a glorious celebration that exceeded all expectations.

So there you have it.

The :phish: have still got it. Pretty interested to see what 2015 brings. I've got to get out and see at least a few.

damn dog! living the dream! I didn't have all the adventures you had but I agree. Phish was my favorite musical event of 2014.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Caravan2001

Vegas was the shiz.  I agree with everything you're saying, but in some ways I am like, how can they top it?  No need for me to go ever again.  But that's what I have been saying since '90 and they always redeem themselves. Fuckers.

mehead

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 14, 2015, 09:57:57 PM
Vegas was the shiz.  I agree with everything you're saying, but in some ways I am like, how can they top it?  No need for me to go ever again.  But that's what I have been saying since '90 and they always redeem themselves. Fuckers.

It's exactly why we keep going.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Quote from: JPhishman on February 14, 2015, 12:37:26 AM

So there you have it.

Yb!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.