News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Stranger Things

Started by mistercharlie, August 04, 2016, 11:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

I can see the vid unfortunately.

on Halloween I'm going to a club that has the dudes who do the Stranger Things soundtrack performing. It ain't Vegas but should be interesting.

ph92

So I have nothing to back it up, and I'm too lazy to google things.

But my buddy told me they are only doing a second season and ending it. I really hope it's not true.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

Second season, yes.
Ending it? No word that I've seen... unless that's to mean, tiding up some of the remaining loose ends.

emay

Plenty of spin off ideas they could run with too.

ytowndan

I kinda hope they end it after the next one.  Tell the story, move on, and do whatever's next.  There's no reason they couldn't wrap this up and start fresh with a new story for season three.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

ph92

Quote from: ytowndan on November 20, 2016, 03:19:11 PM
I kinda hope they end it after the next one.  Tell the story, move on, and do whatever's next.  There's no reason they couldn't wrap this up and start fresh with a new story for season three.
I've noticed shows starting to do this more recently. Fargo (the show) comes to mind. I was so curious how the second season was gonna continue, then they just switched it up on me.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

I don't disagree with this.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 20, 2016, 05:05:28 PM

I don't disagree with this.

I'm on board with it  becoming an anthology series as well.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Shows can easily overstay their welcome.
Two seasons often seems like a good stopping point.
Is this still Wombat?

shoreline99

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

just flew through this entire season in the last 2 weeks.  great stuff! 

i think i read somewhere recently it's on tap for a few more seasons, not just a 2 and done series.

mistercharlie

My buddy Carl, who made the famous Demigorgon Costume for Halloween in 2016, sent his friends a picture of himself in the costume in holiday attire in front of a green screen. Here's what I just threw together whilst having some x-mas eve Girl Scout Cookies.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Holy shit!

My sister's been after me to watch this shit for months, so I sat with her this afternoon and we marathoned the first 4 episodes, and, well...

Let's just say that my yearly winter run-through of The Wire has been postponed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

anthrax

season 2 lived up to the hype!  but what was that shit with 11's sister??

Buffalo Budd

Just catching up with season 3.
2 episodes in and I'm digging it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.