News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Political Pot Thread

Started by Undermind, October 01, 2012, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Yeah I dropped a few 1/8ths of this Aurora "Banana Split" on local friends for Christmas...

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 17, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on December 17, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
That's a very kind gift

I want Matt to be my secret Santa.

With gifts like that, Santa wants Matt to be his secret Santa.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

runawayjimbo

Quote from: tet on March 22, 2019, 02:51:13 PM
Quote from: VDB on March 13, 2019, 01:00:02 PM
Legislative doings in Jersey.

yeah it's not looking good...  fucking stupid.  we'll see on Monday!!

Fell through. Fuckers.

In positive news, I just got approved for my medical card. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

anthrax

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

Quote"The state of Illinois just made history, legalizing adult-use cannabis with the most equity-centric approach in the nation. This will have a transformational impact on our state, creating opportunity in the communities that need it most and giving so many a second chance. I applaud bipartisan members of the General Assembly for their vote on this legislation and I especially want to thank the sponsors Senator Steans and Representative Cassidy, as well as Senator Hutchinson, Senator Aquino, Leader Gordon-Booth, Representative Villanueva, the Black and Latino Caucuses, and Senator Barickman and Representative Welter for their tremendous work to make legalization a reality. In the interest of equity and criminal justice reform, I look forward to signing this monumental legislation."

mbw

Quote from: anthrax on May 31, 2019, 04:29:53 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

Quote"The state of Illinois just made history, legalizing adult-use cannabis with the most equity-centric approach in the nation. This will have a transformational impact on our state, creating opportunity in the communities that need it most and giving so many a second chance. I applaud bipartisan members of the General Assembly for their vote on this legislation and I especially want to thank the sponsors Senator Steans and Representative Cassidy, as well as Senator Hutchinson, Senator Aquino, Leader Gordon-Booth, Representative Villanueva, the Black and Latino Caucuses, and Senator Barickman and Representative Welter for their tremendous work to make legalization a reality. In the interest of equity and criminal justice reform, I look forward to signing this monumental legislation."

:rockout:

oh wait, I don't do that anymore.
props on the expungement aspect.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on May 31, 2019, 04:29:53 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

:smoke:

Alrighty time to start visiting my neighbors (by a couple of hours) a bit more often.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

So what an awesome feeling in Canada these days, everyone seems to be okay with it.
My dad was crazy psyched to check out my plants.
I offered our 65 year old neighbour with MS a cookie for walking our dog each day.
It's just the way it should be frankly.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Any edibles in stores out east yet?

Check out the GEMS indica gelcaps if your local store has 'em.  Cheap (>$1) and potent.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on November 22, 2019, 09:48:18 AM

Any edibles in stores out east yet?

Check out the GEMS indica gelcaps if your local store has 'em.  Cheap (>$1) and potent.

I've only been into the NB store once this Summer but I don't think they have them yet. Looks like after Christmas from what I've heard. I will definitely check those gelcaps out online this weekend. Thanks for the tip (although even the word gelcap gives me a twinge of fear from the late 90s  :crazy: )