News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This is outragous!!

Started by thechad, October 19, 2008, 02:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

I would have bought it if shipping was included.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Ellis Dee

Quote from: thechad on October 31, 2008, 12:56:55 AM
Quote from: lifeboy13 on October 31, 2008, 12:38:22 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on October 20, 2008, 12:24:24 PM
yeah, i've seen as a low as $325, and on ebay as low as $275 today......should keep dropping, might even go lower after the new year and new dates are announced....
I've been watching them all since mail order started. the spike the night before ticket master sale day was ridiculous.  i think they will stay at 350 300 250 avg price for a bit and on the lot will be about $300 $200 $200.  what to do with my Extras?? Hmm.  lol actually, would never EBay them and seriously thinking of miracles.  See you all there  :banana:  :beers:  :banana:

I'm not a betting man, but I would be willing to wager that there are more than a dozen or so people on this board who would be "happier than pigs in shit" to give you face for any extras that you may have.

i'd be happier than a pig in shit to pay more than face for any extras you may have...