News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 NBA Playoffs

Started by VA $l!m, April 17, 2010, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Quote from: Hicks on May 01, 2010, 04:50:35 AM
oh well, valiant effort by the Thunder at least.

I'm officially throwing in with BronBron to stop Kobe. 

they almost had me convinced they were taking it to game 7.  (We would have gotten beat in LA I believe)

Either way it was a great ending to a season that started off like it did for such a young team. im already excited for next season.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on May 01, 2010, 01:16:14 PM
Either way it was a great ending to a season that started off like it did for such a young team. im already excited for next season.

QFT.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

C's giving the Cavs all they can handle

90-90
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

westcider

ok, so far every series has been won by the team that I didn't want to win it.  except for the Jazz.  so here's hoping Deron gets to the finals! 

I wish there was someway for both teams to lose the Celtics/Cavs series.

Alumni

Cleveland is unstoppable.
Cause I got a degree

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Alumni on May 03, 2010, 10:12:04 PM

I think last night proved that to be erroneous.

Alumni

Quote from: MiamiPhish on May 04, 2010, 08:25:37 AM
Quote from: Alumni on May 03, 2010, 10:12:04 PM

I think last night proved that to be erroneous.

I know. I posted that when the Cs had a 25-point lead in the 3rd.  :-P
Cause I got a degree

Hicks

Team old certainly got it done last night, but I'd look for Lebron to come out huge the next game, unless his elbow injury is more serious than he is letting on.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

MiamiPhish

Anyone else gettin' down with beers + lakers/jazz tonight?

Superfreakie

Quote from: MiamiPhish on May 08, 2010, 08:11:21 PM
Anyone else gettin' down with beers + lakers/jazz tonight?

yep. just finished watching my habs lose....now on to b-ball.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Congrats to all the Bostonians and other Celts fans on the board, they are looking pretty good right about now.

Hicks

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that the Celts would knock the Cavs off in 6 this year.

It should be interesting to see how both Conference Finals pan out.

VA $l!m

i was lovin the outcome of the CAVS Celtics series, but at the same time it seemed very odd how the CAVs/ lebron really withdrew/folded in the last 2 or 3 games of the series. whether or not Lebron's elbow was the problem or not, the seemingly lack of commitment from cleveland was perplexing. no matter what the fallout ends up being in the off season, i'd put my $ on at least the firing of coach brown.

oh, and how fucking awesome has RONDO become?!?! dude is fast becoming my new fav player in the league. who's got my heady $200 authentic jersey?!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-