News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-08-07 Camden, NJ - Post Show Discussion

Started by mistercharlie, August 08, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Set I:
Crowd Control, No Men In No Man's Land, Blaze On, Lawn Boy, Infinite > Wilson > Roggae, Rift > 46 Days, Sparkle > David Bowie
Set II:
Down with Disease[1] > Backwards Down the Number Line > I Always Wanted It This Way > Miss You > Light > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

E: Show of Life

[1] Unfinished.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

Dig the You Sexy Thing teases in this Mike's.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Nothing really grabbed me from the first set but I was listening at low volume. Heard the second set on headphones and was blown away. Some of the best playing I have heard on this tour and easily the best Mikes Song in forever. So good.

rowjimmy

I'm all about this Mike's Song with the FYF/YST teases. So silly.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Nothing really grabbed me from the first set but I was listening at low volume. Heard the second set on headphones and was blown away. Some of the best playing I have heard on this tour and easily the best Mikes Song in forever. So good.

I will need to listen to the second set again as I was coming in to write the exact opposite  :|

ETA: Not exactly the opposite, I found the first set to be lacking anything of substance as well.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Caravan2001

After more listening, the whole show is on a lower level than the rest of the tour. The Disease is awesome though. And parts of the Mikes is amazing.