News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Eagles Thread

Started by runawayjimbo, September 10, 2013, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

barnesy305

Their just sharing the trash since there's so much to go around.

runawayjimbo

Indisputable scientific evidence that Redskin fans are mouthbreathers. Eagles fans, on the other hand, are the third most refined and cultured team in the league. Lemme know if youz guyz want me to learn you anything.

http://wpo.st/qI5F0

Redskins fans have the worst grammar in the NFL, according to the Wall Street Journal

The Wall Street Journal has determined that Redskins fans have the worst grammar of any fan base in the NFL.

How did they reach this conclusion, you ask? They used Grammarly, an automated proofreading program that checks for “more than 400 types of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors” to review 150 reader comments of at least 50 words on the news section of every NFL team’s Web site.

Comments on news articles on Redskins.com averaged 16.5 mistakes per 100 words, most in the league. The Saints’ site was second-worst, with 12.4 mistakes per 100 words, while the Lions’ site featured the cleanest copy in the comments (4.2 mistakes per 100 words).

I haven’t spent much time in the comments section on Redskins.com, and I wouldn’t recommend it, but if the comments on this site are any indication, Redskins fans have perfectly fine grammar. The study also doesn’t account for Cowboys fans (6.4 mistakes per 100 words) who wade into the comments on the Redskins’ site to troll fans about the team’s decision to exercise Robert Griffin III’s option. (Cowboys fans didn’t appear to actually do this, but the general point still stands.)

See the full Grammar Power Rankings here.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

zimbra

That is actually interesting to me. I mean how often do you hear about the illiteracy rate in Baltimore and Detroit and neither of those teams are in the top 10. Detroit is very last!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VDB

You can always count on Ealges fans to boo a visiting defensive player when his injury stops play.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

A bit old, but this video was just given better audio. Listen to Bill Burr bash The entire city of Philly starting with the Eagles.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

birdman

Eagles. Lol
Enjoy burning down your city
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Congrats Philly and fuck you Brady!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sls.stormyrider

Congrats

Where was the D?
Malcom?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

Quote from: slslbs on February 05, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Congrats

Where was the D?
Malcom?

Supposedly it wins football games, but I only saw it for one massive head injury last night.

VDB

So, how difficult is it for a member of the general rabble to score Super Bowl tickets, anyway? I've always assumed that if you aren't giving the owner financial advice or are a member of the cast of Glee, you're outta luck.
Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder. There is a lottery for them. I'm sure they hold some tix aside for "public sale" which probably isn't very public
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."