News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2/17/90 Amherst Video

Started by Caravan2001, February 18, 2012, 06:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Pholy M. Pia

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 20, 2012, 02:12:21 PM
Quote from: Marmar on February 19, 2012, 01:18:17 PM
I just msgd the guy who posted it....lets see what happens.....

AWESOME!! I hope good things are to come from this.

^ ^
This.
Would buy DVD. In a heartbeat.
"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Marmar

Ok folks...here's the scoop.....

I am in the process of getting the guy who has the master video, the master SBD.....

I also offered to do a 5.1 mix with the cam audio if he wanted it.....so we'll see where that goes. But as of right now, he's getting the raw 24/48 masters uploaded to his FTP as I type......so keep your eyes open for this on DVD coming to a living room near you in the not so distant future!
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: Marmar on February 21, 2012, 08:22:58 PM

I am in the process of getting the guy who has the master video, the master SBD.....

I also offered to do a 5.1 mix with the cam audio if he wanted it.....so we'll see where that goes. But as of right now, he's getting the raw 24/48 masters uploaded to his FTP as I type......so keep your eyes open for this on DVD coming to a living room near you in the not so distant future!

nice man!

Marmar

I just got a sneak preview of the video with the SBD audio....

FAWKIN A!

This is going to be THE definitive Phish DVD made by fans.....hands down.....I can't wait for you guys to see/hear what I just did.....it's gonna blow your mind.....

The Marmar strikes again!
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Enjoying listening to this show during work this morning...

PIE-GUY

Watched this a few times now - thanks again.

BTW, anybody else think Trey's blouse has a little Bea Arthur thing going on?

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

McGrupp

fuck yes marmar. keep us abrupt to your plans!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

Quote from: McGrupp on February 23, 2012, 11:25:26 AM

:shakehead:

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 23, 2012, 11:40:53 AM

:-D

Caravan2001

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 23, 2012, 11:06:15 AM

He used to always wear that thing....I liked it....And Mike would wear the globe jacket and leather hat....so pimp...

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 23, 2012, 11:42:22 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 23, 2012, 11:06:15 AM

He used to always wear that thing....I liked it....And Mike would wear the globe jacket and leather hat....so pimp...

i remember seeing them at Mississippi Nights in St. Louis and Mike wore a grey fedora and looked straight-up mobster. So great.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

McGrupp

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 23, 2012, 11:41:31 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 23, 2012, 11:40:53 AM

:-D

whoops
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?