News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

The Foreign Films:The Record Collector

This might be my album of the year. Who am I kidding? It will be.

Sweet blog: https://werksman.blogspot.nl/2018/02/the-foreign-filmsthe-record-collector.html

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

When did Lemmy go from orange to grey?  :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

That liittle bugger is called Moritz. Belongs to one of our neighbours. Likes to hang out with us. Lemmy is ok with that.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

When is Slip Stitch and Pass coming out on vinyl? I think Billy Breathes is the next logical choice, but would love me some SS&P or Round Room.  Either of them would be epcot.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 25, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
When is Slip Stitch and Pass coming out on vinyl? I think Billy Breathes is the next logical choice, but would love me some SS&P or Round Room.  Either of them would be epcot.

BB would definitely be next. Maybe for RSD or released at the yet-unannounced festival.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Looking like Billy Breathes release slotted for record store day April 21st.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Leaked...

The Neil Young!!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Nice, BB gonna be so good! Fingers crossed for a reel source!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

All right! I'm already on the hunt for a BB. My shop is so small that he usually get's only one-two copies of the Phish/Dead RSD stuff. And some of the other locals are the 'get in line at 4 in the morning' type of people. I  have yet to actually get a Phish RSD title at my shop.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on March 03, 2018, 10:32:37 PM
Nice, BB gonna be so good! Fingers crossed for a reel source!

Can't imagine they would not go with the original master.  To go from a digitized copy would be idiotic.  I guess Blue Note did it with the BN75s, but Phish isn't that stupid.

Caravan2001

Also, Search For Animal Chin!!!  That rules.  Paging VA Slim!

rowjimmy

1969-02-27 too!!!!!

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 03, 2018, 09:23:23 PM
Leaked...

The Neil Young!!!

You got me excited for the Dead Man soundtrack.

Also, The Cure - Mixed Up is essential.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on March 04, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 03, 2018, 09:23:23 PM
Leaked...

The Neil Young!!!

You got me excited for the Dead Man soundtrack.

Also, The Cure - Mixed Up is essential.

I'd love to have that on vinyl!

mattstick

Billy Breathes RSD > Slip, Stich & Pass @ Curveball?