News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/05/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by mistercharlie, August 05, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I'm really liking this relaxed, but energetic jam they've got going on right now.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

runawayjimbo

Attaboy, Trey. He woulda bailed right there every other year since '09. Not no more. TOUR FOR THE AGES.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

ytowndan

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 05, 2017, 10:18:49 PM
Attaboy, Trey. He woulda bailed right there every other year since '09. Not no more. TOUR FOR THE AGES.

Cheers!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

runawayjimbo

ytowndan

Love this Ghost!  Trey is sounding much better than last night, imo.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 05, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
Sorry much yes

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  I'm sure this was an auto-corrected post but it's funny to me.

mistercharlie

mistercharlie

Petrichor: At least it's not TTE!

This might have to be the next misthercharlie Tee.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: ytowndan on August 05, 2017, 10:24:35 PM
Love this Ghost!  Trey is sounding much better than last night, imo.

+1

Look, we all knew it was coming, but I can't even with this placement. Whatever, it would prob take me a couple mins to find my face after that Ghost if I was there anyway.

mistercharlie

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

gainesvillegreen

Ironically I think this bodes well for the rest of this set.
No way does Trey play this without feeling he has the guitar under his fingers (and between his ears) tonight.

This is a very clean version, for what that is worth. It's reassuring.

But, yeah, I'd like to be reassured via All Things Reconsidered....
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.