News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phamous Phans

Started by mistercharlie, January 08, 2015, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: natronzero on July 01, 2017, 03:27:17 PM
Betty Gilpin (from GLOW, American Gods, Nurse Jackie, etc and pulling Alison Brie around by the hair in the pic below) has been on both WTF w/ Marc Maron and Ask Me Another in the last week, and talked about being a big Phish fan.

At long last a violent fan. I'm so getting so tired of all those vegan hippies.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Cool, she was great on GLOW, and I loved her character on Elementary.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

jam>

Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 01, 2017, 03:36:31 PM
Quote from: natronzero on July 01, 2017, 03:27:17 PM
Betty Gilpin (from GLOW, American Gods, Nurse Jackie, etc and pulling Alison Brie around by the hair in the pic below) has been on both WTF w/ Marc Maron and Ask Me Another in the last week, and talked about being a big Phish fan.

At long last a violent fan. I'm so getting so tired of all those vegan hippies.

Tell it like it is.

mbw

Charlie Day

QuoteAnd full puberty kicking in before a @phish show and standing in front of a bird cage.

mistercharlie

I knew only a phishhead could write "Dayman", those lyrics are pretty phishy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gundo

Whaaaaat!?! That's awesome! He's a master of karate and friendship for everyone