News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 31, 2008, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: tehdead on July 31, 2008, 02:53:32 PM
A place where we can trade nuggys   :lol:
* rowjimmy suggests taking that sort of activity to a jurisdiction wherein it is not illegal.

Can we just unillegalize the nuggets here?  Please?

Bobafett

You got my vote....but nuggets only.  Brown Frown is illegal.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

i think we need fewer bonehead ideas  :evil:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

keeb333

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 31, 2008, 06:55:44 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 31, 2008, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: tehdead on July 31, 2008, 02:53:32 PM
A place where we can trade nuggys   :lol:
* rowjimmy suggests taking that sort of activity to a jurisdiction wherein it is not illegal.

Can we just unillegalize the nuggets here?  Please?

Remember, it is possible that cops and feds read these boards!  BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!

Here's a suggestion: how about GPG-encrypted private messaging between the users? That way, you can talk individually to someone you may or may not know personally (at your own risk), and not put the board itself in any jeopardy for subsidizing illegal activity.

tet

Quote from: keeb333 on August 01, 2008, 11:08:51 AM
Remember, it is possible that cops and feds read these boards!  BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!

Here's a suggestion: how about GPG-encrypted private messaging between the users? That way, you can talk individually to someone you may or may not know personally (at your own risk), and not put the board itself in any jeopardy for subsidizing illegal activity.

not possible, as far as i understand this software.

and FYI, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agencies if legitimate subpoenas are served.  that means handing over the entire database of this website, which will likely contain a record of everyone's PMs.  and i think some FISA Bill passed by Congress  means i can't get sued by you assholes for it  :evil:
-Phish

keeb333

Quote from: tet on August 01, 2008, 11:11:23 AM

not possible, as far as i understand this software.

and FYI, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agencies if legitimate subpoenas are served.  that means handing over the entire database of this website, which will likely contain a record of everyone's PMs.  and i think some FISA Bill passed by Congress  means i can't get sued by you assholes for it  :evil:

yeah, I am aware of FISA, that's why I was suggesting encrypted PM's....

stupid law enforcement  :x

tet

Quote from: keeb333 on August 01, 2008, 12:05:12 PM

yes, damn them and their enforcement of laws!   :roll:

blame Congress/Bush for this stupidity, not the people doing their jobs to follow the rules.
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

Even without FISA, I'm aware of at least 2 legal actions that turned on discovery of "anonymous" web postings.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

keeb333

Quote from: tet on August 01, 2008, 12:08:50 PM

yes, damn them and their enforcement of laws!   :roll:

blame Congress/Bush for this stupidity, not the people doing their jobs to follow the rules.

At least we have a few reasonable congressmen, like Barney Frank, willing to stand up and point out exactly how ridiculous the illegality of cannabis use by responsible adults is!  H.R. 5843 all the way, baby!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Can I just blame the voters that Congress and Bush represent?  PLLLLEASE?

tet

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 05, 2008, 07:35:43 PM

i'd rather we just blame Canada and be done with it!
-Phish

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: tet on August 05, 2008, 10:02:56 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 05, 2008, 07:35:43 PM

i'd rather we just blame Canada and be done with it!

THEY DO HAVE ALL OF THE OIL!

Poster Nutbag

how about a section for a small photo album on our home pages. nothing to big just like 5 pictures each would be cool.
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

PhishJY

Remember, it is possible that cops and feds read these boards!

Pretty good chance of that.

Easy now... :-D
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?