News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, August 02, 2016, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: PGLHAH on August 12, 2016, 03:32:58 PM
Hopefully some you kind folks who aren't planning to attend score lotto tix for the rest of us!

This.

I put in but only for two Halloween. don't have the flow for all of them now at least in til the 19th so I'll be ready to Jump all over the public on sale. I also remember 11-1 and 11-2 being not that hard of tickets so really I think the Saturday and Halloween will be hard. Friday and Sunday might be easier tickets.

rowjimmy

Hopefully some you kind folks who aren't planning to attend score lotto tix for the rest of us!

This.

Done some calculations and I'm definitely leaning toward CID on Wednesday if lotto fails the way it usually does.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 12, 2016, 07:21:08 PM

This.

Done some calculations and I'm definitely leaning toward CID on Wednesday if lotto fails the way it usually does.

Wen and I are on the same page. Five night package if lotto fails.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Gundo

I put for 4 halloweens. I won't be going. I feel like that never works though. Isn't it better to go for others and trade your way into Halloween. Seems like some have had better luck with that route

Hicks

Quote from: EdBanky on August 13, 2016, 01:21:18 AM
I put for 4 halloweens. I won't be going. I feel like that never works though. Isn't it better to go for others and trade your way into Halloween. Seems like some have had better luck with that route

You put in for what you need and jah will provide.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

birdman

Just checked and I've got a hold for $157. Looks like I've got one night covered.
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

JPhishman

I've got a hold for two nights...

ETA: Got Friday and Sunday
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

Struck out on 4 requests and then my wife pulls through with 4 floor tickets to Halloween....which we can't go to. Probably looking to trade for a pair of floors to 10/29-30.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Hicks

Welp lookin like it's not meant to be, got nothing through the lottery. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on August 15, 2016, 07:37:36 PM
Welp lookin like it's not meant to be, got nothing through the lottery.

Shit, if that were the case i'd still have never seen phish.