News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

happy birthday mattstick

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, June 17, 2007, 10:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

happy birthday, sir! :-)

hope you're enjoying the fun and sun at the 'roo for all of us!  :-D

have a good one!  :beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

jedifunk

hip hip hurray!  happy day!

enjoy sir stick!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

susep

August

Happy birthday, Matt1
Now go seal the deal (if you haven't already).

a

nab

Happy Birthday mattstick.  Hope you are having too much fun to check this thread until tomorrow. :beers:

sls.stormyrider

B-Day at the Roo. What more do you need?
Happy Birthday
:beers:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

newplanet7

B-day wishes. Maybe you can get your candle blown.... out at the roo.
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Hicks

w00t, check out some great music today for all of us not attending the 'roo!   :beers:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ytowndan

Happy Birthday Matt!!! 

Have a great b-day at the roo.

:banana:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

cleech74

Happy Birthday, Mattstick. :-D
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock